Secret Place (Chassy) ***Some Mature Content*** - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Secret Place (Chassy) ***Some Mature Content*** - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Secret Place (Chassy) ***Some Mature Content***

Page 2 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Secret Place (Chassy) ***Some Mature Content*** - Page 2 Empty Re: Secret Place (Chassy) ***Some Mature Content***

Post by Sterling Silver Sat Jun 13, 2009 5:31 pm

Sterling smiled broadly. The song was slow, so he pressed himself close against Chase, stepping slowly. He knew how to swing dance better than slow dance, yet he spun her around gracefully occasionally, stepping and breathing in time, but not focusing on it... more intent on continuing to stare at Chase's face. He smiled again and rested his chin on her should as he continued to dance slowly. The boombox started to fizzle, the magical interference effecting the electrical circuitry. But he didn't care... it could stop completely for all he cared, nothing could stop him from staying with Chase, stepping slowly. Her face swimming in and out of his vision as they swayed around the room.
Sterling Silver
Sterling Silver

Number of posts : 793

Back to top Go down

Secret Place (Chassy) ***Some Mature Content*** - Page 2 Empty Re: Secret Place (Chassy) ***Some Mature Content***

Post by Guest Sat Jun 13, 2009 5:33 pm

Chase smiled softly as they held onto each other. The boombox started to fizzle, and finally die, but it didn't matter. They just kept spinning and dancing. She laid her head against his shoulder and smiled softly. She closed her eyes silently and led him lead her. Just spinning, gripped in his arms. She felt at home. Finally. She smiled softly her eyes closed against his shoulder. "What are you thinking?"She asked softly.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sterling Silver Sat Jun 13, 2009 5:40 pm

Sterling didn't hesitate. He was done lying to her... "I was thinking about... children. Kids." he said semi-awkwardly giving a single discharge of laughter. He was thinking about them in general, but realized after he said it that it may sound like he was thinking of their future... which of course he immediately started thinking about.

"Now I'm thinking about you... us." he said. He wanted to keep her in his thoughts... keep her in his life as much as possible. He pressed against her a little tighter.
Sterling Silver
Sterling Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 13, 2009 5:43 pm

Chase smiled and moved closer to him. She didn't want to hurt his feelings so she closed her eyes and put her forehead against his shoulder. She knew it could never happen. Nothing like that ever could. Not with their status's. Her arranged marriage. But she never wanted to leave his arms. Never. Hugging him a little tighter she felt a tears leak down her face.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sterling Silver Sat Jun 13, 2009 5:48 pm

They were holding eachother so tightly that Sterling's legs were unable to move. He stopped dancing, which he immediately forgot about... the music was no longer playing. He knew they couldn't be forever, but he promised himself to be honest with her, even if he knew it wasn't the right thing to say.

"I'm sorry." he said. "I just thought I'd tell you what I was really thinking about."

Sterling tightened the embrace giving up on the dancing.
Sterling Silver
Sterling Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 13, 2009 5:50 pm

Chase smiled and kissed his neck softly. "I'm glad you did."She said softly as she pulled her head away and looked him in the eyes. "Not many guys would be honest like that."She said looking at him silently a small tear in the corner of her eye. She wiped it away silently, knocking a strand of hair into her face. She ignored it, looking into Sterling's eyes.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sterling Silver Sat Jun 13, 2009 5:55 pm

Sterling smiled. Another thought crossed his mind, one that caused him a stab of pain. He smiled, though. Spun them both around 180 degrees. He pulled her back down onto the couch. He released her and contented himself in sitting next to her. His smile broadened by the irony.

"So... who are you taking to the dance?" he asked casually. Sterling smiled again and kissed Chase's shoulder.
Sterling Silver
Sterling Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 13, 2009 6:00 pm

Chase felt her stomach twist in knots. "The dance?"She asked slowly. She looked away quickly when she felt him kiss her shoulder. "I don't know yet."She said glancing at him before turning away again. She had a new fragrance on today, not fresh rain, but peppermint. Not to strong, but still there. Even her hair smelled of peppermint. She let her hair flip over her shoulder silently staring at the door. "Probably one of the guys who keep asking me."She said slowly not looking at him.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sterling Silver Sat Jun 13, 2009 6:09 pm

Sterling felt a surge of jealousy. He tamed it quickly, masking his emotion. Chase was staring at Chase when she flipped her hair, the scent of mint overcoming him. It wasn't like candy mint, it was like natural mint leaves the smell made him smile. He wanted so badly to press his nose in her hair, to take in the fragrance greedily. Sterling resisted the impulse, yet her hair remained hanging loosely about her, tantalizing him.

"Do you want to go with me?" he asked. He laughed softly. "I know you can't. I was kidding." he said quickly. "You should find one... that would eradicate suspicion." he said. "I'd rather you not go with anyone... but that wouldn't work very well now would it?" he asked, being completely honest again.
Sterling Silver
Sterling Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 13, 2009 6:20 pm

Chase turned to look at him again. "I'm sorry."She said softly laying her hand on his cheek silently. She looked into his eyes. "But I have to choose someone."She said slowly. "It's...it's in my nature."She said closing her eyes and shaking her head. Her hand still on his cheek, cupping it gently with her much to soft hands, that also smelt like peppermint because of the lotion she used.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top