Secret Place (Chassy) ***Some Mature Content*** - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Secret Place (Chassy) ***Some Mature Content*** - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Secret Place (Chassy) ***Some Mature Content***

Page 3 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 8 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Secret Place (Chassy) ***Some Mature Content*** - Page 3 Empty Re: Secret Place (Chassy) ***Some Mature Content***

Post by Sterling Silver Sat Jun 13, 2009 7:35 pm

Sterling smiled. "No... it's okay. I understand completely." he said, completely honestly. He felt sorry for whoever she was going to take... he would be caught off guard, smitten by her asking... but none of it would be real. His smile widened.

"Should I go at all?" he asked her.
Sterling Silver
Sterling Silver

Number of posts : 793

Back to top Go down

Secret Place (Chassy) ***Some Mature Content*** - Page 3 Empty Re: Secret Place (Chassy) ***Some Mature Content***

Post by Guest Sat Jun 13, 2009 7:43 pm

"Yes, I think you should."She said smiling at him. "Even if it's alone."She said smiling at him. She took hold of his hand firmly and looked into his eyes. "I would like to see you there, you could even help my reputation if you'd like, and ask me to dance, and of course I'd get all embarrassed, but I'd be nice and say yes."She said smiling at him laying her head on his shoulder once again.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sterling Silver Sat Jun 13, 2009 7:49 pm

Sterling smiled at the thought and offer. "But if I started dancing with you, I might not be able to help myself," he said, blushing slightly. "I could ask you to the dance and you could say no. It would be beneficial to the preservation of both of our reputations, and reduce suspicion if you turn me down." he said.
Sterling Silver
Sterling Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 13, 2009 7:52 pm

Chase sighed and nodded. "Help yourself?"She asked slowly. "Help yourself from what?" She looked up at him with genuine curiosity in her eyes. She wasn't the type that thought about things a lot. And this was just one of those things that seemed obvious to most, but not to her. She looked at him confusedly. Her brown eyes could melt the heart of a Death Eater if she turned this look on them. The genuine curiosity of a sixteen year old.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 13, 2009 7:58 pm

Sterling stared at her. He had completely forgotten the question. His body fell limp, and he was staring directly at her. His heart was pounding but his brain shut completely off. He was only vaguely aware that her lips had formed words, and he valiantly attempted to answer, something along the lines of "Uh nun gagh."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sterling Silver Sat Jun 13, 2009 8:00 pm

[[OOC: OMG wrong character rotflol. Pretend it was Sterling, not some creepy old ghost ^_^]]
Sterling Silver
Sterling Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 13, 2009 8:02 pm

Chase smiled slightly and put her hand on his cheeks a small crease between her eyes. "Erm...I'm afraid I don't understand troll."She said giggling softly. His eyes were completely unfocused like he had his memory modified. "Are you ok?"She asked frowning again looking concerned as she moved her thumb over his lips, examining his face.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sterling Silver Sat Jun 13, 2009 8:10 pm

Sterling was staring unseeing at Chase. She put her finger on his lips. They tingled with electricity, then throbbing pleasure threatening to knock him out. He still had a glazed look on his face, his jaw slack, hanging open half of an inch.
Sterling Silver
Sterling Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 13, 2009 8:19 pm

Chase laughed softly. "Wake up."She said waving her hand in front of his face. "I'm sorry...did I do something that upset you?"She asked seeing his completely glazed look and his open mouth. She felt like she had done something embarrassing. She felt her cheeks start to flush with embarrassment.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sterling Silver Sat Jun 13, 2009 8:26 pm

Sterling noticed her cheeks redden... her pale skin was practically transparent, the blood easily visible through her permeable cheeks. Sterling came back to his senses and shook his head hard as though trying to dry wet hair.

"Oh I'm sorry, what?" he asked.
Sterling Silver
Sterling Silver

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 8 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top