Moor Estate - Page 9
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Moor Estate - Page 9 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Moor Estate

Page 9 of 20 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Moor Estate - Page 9 Empty Re: Moor Estate

Post by Guest Thu Jul 02, 2009 6:02 am

Daniel looked down from her tan line to the magazine that she just tossed out in front of him. He picked the magazine up and took his time to look at the picture on the page. "Well you do look really beautiful, i mean you've always had," he told her chuckling and looked back up at her grinning, he wasn't saying this to make her feel better but she was and Jesse was a lucky man to have won her heart.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 02, 2009 6:06 am

Chase rolled her eyes. "They made my eyes look grey in that...when they are clearly brown."She said smiling and then laughing. "It's just a picture!"She said laughing. "I don't get why people like..fawn over it."She sighed. "The article is even more outragious. "Model Chase Moor works it in her spring time flair for the new hairstyle, brown and fluffy!" She laughed heartily at that thought. "Look what my hair did! It wasn't even supposed to be like that!"She said laughing. "It was supposed to be a makeup shoot!" She laughed again and took a sip of butterbeer. "It's hard to cover things up though, because I go to a hidden Boarding school no one has any knowledge of."She said smiling. "But I'm out in a few years and don't really have to worry about that soon."She said smiling.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 03, 2009 2:11 am

Daniel laughed and looked at the magazine again then back up at her. "Come on it not that bad picture," he laughed looking at her with a wild grin on his face laughing softly at her then heard her way that the muggle had done to her hair, brown and fluffy even when it was suppose to be a makeup shoot. He drank his butter beer and smiled at her. "Typical, muggle." said Daniel, letting a small chuckle escape his lips.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 03, 2009 2:14 am

"Yeah I know right!"She said smiling at him. "Anyway, after we're done here, lets take the motor boat or canoe to my beach."She said leaning back in her chair. "it's a nice little beach, with a view of the island, and sand and stuff."She said shrugging. "nothing big, but it's my beach, so I have like, chairs, and magazines and stuff over there."She said smiling at him and taking another sip of her butterbeer. "Though I can't really stay up late tonight..I have a shoot tomorrow, gotta look my best..."She said grinning. "but the island is private, the family won't bother us there, and we can talk."She said smiling.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 03, 2009 2:22 am

Daniel smiled back at her then bend over to reach for the edge of his blue jeans then rolled it up halfway until it went up to his knee. After that he pulled off his shoes and socks, tying the shoelaces together and stuffed the sock into the hole then looked at her with a grin. "I'm ready, when you are ma'am" he told her, mocking a army salute to her.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 03, 2009 2:26 am

Chase rolled her eyes and jumped to her feet. "Come dear sir."She said curtsying so low her knees almost touched the ground. She held out her hand to him. "I will lead you to the boat house!"She said grabbing her hand and pulling him through the house outside, and to the boathouse. "Here is my motor boat!"She said giggling and gesturing to her hot pink motor boat. "I'll drive, you hop in."She said jumping down into the boat and looking up at him.

[OOC: Permission to pull him through the house granted by Danny!]
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 03, 2009 2:32 am

Daniel felt himself being dragged out of the building and onto the pink motorboat. He placed another hand on her hand which she was using to pull him out of the house and onto the motor boat. "Great, more pink. I might get sick of pink soon." said Daniel with utter sacasm as he got onto the boat pulling on a life jacket on to him then grabbed another one from the cupboard then held it open waiting for Chastity to put her arm through.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 03, 2009 2:38 am

Chase laughed and slid her arm through the jacket. "I LOVE Pink!"She said laughing. "now sit down!"She said standing behind the wheel and starting the boat up. Carefully backing out of the boat dock, she spun the wheel around and flew out of the docking area. Flying out into the middle of the lake, close to the island she looked around. Spotting her sheltered little beach she spun around and headed for the dock that was put up next to it. "There it is."She said slowing down and pulling up to the dock. Jumping out of it she tied it up and pulled it up closer so that it was close enough for Danny to get out.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 03, 2009 2:48 am

Daniel put his arm around her body and pulled the tag so it was tight enough for her that it didn't make her unable to breathe but safe enough that she wouldn't drown. She started the engine and flew out of the decking area and he fell backward on his bottom and groaned in pain slowly getting onto his feet walking toward her watching the water pass by as the motor boat raced across the sea in a incredible speed. They stopped by a little beach, there was no one there good for some quiet and peace. "Wow, it so beautiful," told Daniel looking around at the beach, the sand was clean and natural, a nice green looking forest in the back on top of a cliff and the water were nice and healthy. He got out of her boat then landed in the water. He decided started to help Chase bring the boat to the shore
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 03, 2009 3:11 am

"Ah just leave it, I tied it up, the dock will be safe for it, come on!"She said pulling off her life jacket and holding her hand out to him. She had her sites set on those two chairs on the beach, leaned back in the sun for a proper tan. But they were also able to be pulled back into the shade so that you could just talk in the nice air. "So you like my beach?"She asked grinning at him. She smiled and skipped down the dock, kicking off her flip flops and letting her toes sink into the sand. "I love it here!"She said grinning and skipping over to the chair sitting in the sun. Sitting down she patted the chair next to her for Danny to sit down on.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 20 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top