Moor Estate - Page 8
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Moor Estate - Page 8 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Moor Estate

Page 8 of 20 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Moor Estate - Page 8 Empty Re: Moor Estate

Post by Guest Wed Jul 01, 2009 11:56 pm

Daniel parked his bicycle near the the wall of her house then walked over to where the door was and knocked three time on the door. "Hello, anybody home," he called out waiting for the door to be open. The door swung open and there he was a man in a very expensieve tux that only a few people could buy. "Greeting, sir. You must be Chastity friend she will be upstairs in her room shall i escourt you there," the butler told him looking rather bored as he guestered toward the stairs waiting for him to answer. "Yes please," answered Daniel smiling as politely at he could at the butler then followed him into Chastity's room.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 02, 2009 12:03 am

The butler walked into her room. "Someone to see you Miss." He said and turned around walking out leaving the door open for Danny. Looking away from her comic she looked at the room upside down and saw Danny. "HEY!"She said jumping out of her bed the manga falling onto the floor. "What are you doing here?"She asked excitedly. "I wasn't expecting anyone!" She jumped excitedly and crossed the room hugging him. "I really wasn't expecting any company!" She giggled and spun around. "Welcome to my room!" She said gesturing around the extremely pink and fluffy room. The pink covered bed, with a mini dog house in the shape of a mansion with a piece of wood over the top that said "Dragon." A desk sat in the corner with all her books piled on it, quills and parchment decorating the surface.

A pink chair that was kind of like a sideways bowl was in the corner, and a large walk in closet was next to the chair, the door hanging open to show a very large closet full of all her clothes. "This is also my wing!"She said smiling. "The long hall you walked down to get here, every room down that hall is mine!"She said giggling. "I don't use a lot of them, but it's my own personal house type thing!"She giggled. "Want to go to my kitchen?"She asked happily.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 02, 2009 12:11 am

Daniel nodded at the butler and mouthered to him 'Thank you' then turned to Chastity hugging her back. "My parent are going out tonight just thought i'd come visit you," he grinned at her then dropped his arm as she spun around the room giggling welcoming him to her room - everything seem to be pink, the bed was covered with pink, the walls were pink and even the seats. "Everything so pink," he laughed looking around the room and sat down beside her listening to her tell him that the whole hall was hers. He rolled his eyes and struck out a playful tongue at her. "Well, i'm jealous and you even got your own butler," told Daniel laughed, smiling cheerily and happily at her. "Yeah, sure," said Daniel.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 02, 2009 12:15 am

Chase giggled. "I've decided that pink is like...my signature colour!"She said giggling. "I'm always wearing it!"she smiled and grabbed his hand leading him out of the room. "Kitchen..kitchen..."She said as though she couldn't remember. "oh yeah!"She said and then walked down the hall a little ways before opening a seemingly random door and entering a very modern kitchen. She grinned and motioned to a table. "here let me get you something to eat!"She said doing a spin and going to the fridge. "Want some butterbeer or something? It's cold but it's good!"She said looking back at him her head still partly in the fridge, bent down, her backside facing him.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 02, 2009 5:01 am

Daniel laughed and felt himself being dragged along with her then laughed again when he saw her trying to remember where her kitchen was since she had such a big house then finally found it. He dropped his hand and looked around the room as she walked toward the door. "Yes please, that would be nice thank you," he told her looking at her then back at the window that had a nice view of the lake.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 02, 2009 5:08 am

Chase giggled and brought out two butterbeers. Spinning she brought them to the table and sat down with a flourish. "So how do you like my house?"She asked opening her butterbeer and taking a drink of it. Smiling she set it down and started to hum softly again. She had a song stuck in her head badly and couldn't stop humming it. Sure it was in a different language, but she loved the song, even though she couldn't sing it, she sure could hum it.

Smiling again she kicked her feet slightly under her and looked around the room bobbing her head to her own tune. "Oh! I love the view of the lake from this room!"She said getting up and going to the window. "Hmm...looks like Clara is out there."She said watching her little sister playing in the water. Glancing at the island she smiled. "And so is dad."She said spinning around and looking at Danny. "Whole family is outside today!"She said laughing.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 02, 2009 5:18 am

Daniel chuckled and gently lifted the bottle from her hand then took a small sip of his cold butter beer. He looked at her and grinned, thinking if he really liked the house or not. "It really big but other than that it awesome," he told her as he watched her bob her head lightly and hummed a song quietly to herself, he heard the song before and started to hum along. He looked back at the lake and saw her family out there playing in the water. "Must be great to live near a lake, you can swim everyday in it. Are there ducks" he told and asked her both at the same time.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 02, 2009 5:24 am

Chase laughed and turned to look at him her hair flipping around her and flinging back into her face. She blinked a few times before answering. "yeah! We have ducks, and fish, and swans, and I think there's a beaver dam somewhere."She said laughing and holding up a peace sign with her fingers. "It's so awesome, I have my own motor boat, and canoe, and skis, I go out all the time! I'm even tanning!"She said jumping over to him and holding out her arm to show him her tan. It wasn't very dark, but there was definitely a light tan line. "We could go out there if you wanted to! We could get into the canoe, or just go swimming!"She said giggling. "I have my own personal beach, so we wouldn't have to deal with my family or anything!"She said giggling. "We own the lake, so it's not a problem!"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 02, 2009 5:37 am

Daniel grinned as he saw her tan lines and placed a finger on her tan line. He looked back up at her and laughed as he placed down his hand again and strucked out a playful tongue at her. "Yes, everything here is awesome. Name me one thing that not awesome," he asked with a hint of sacasm in his voice but let a grin on his face to show he wasn't being mean or jealous but just playing around. "Alright sound like fun," he said to her. He was wearing his maroon plaid top, dark blue jeans, golden framed glasses and black sneakers
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 02, 2009 5:43 am

Chase giggled and sat back down taking a drink from her butterbeer. "So what have you been doing this summer?"She asked grinning at him. "My mom got me an agent, so I've been pretty busy with photo shoots all summer."She said shaking her head. "It's so boring!"She said rolling her eyes and relaxing back in her chair. "Stupid Muggle magazines and all that."She said shaking her head. "my pictures don't even move!"She said leaning forward again and looking at him seriously. "Not even a twitch!"She sighed shaking her head sadly. "But I guess I'm pretty popular though..I don't know."She said shaking her head. "Here's one of the magazine."She said taking a magazine off the middle of the table. "Mom puts them all over the house to remind me."She said rolling her eyes again. "It's so annoying,"She said smiling. "it's on page 32."She said pointing at it.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 20 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top