Moor Estate - Page 7
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Moor Estate - Page 7 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Moor Estate

Page 7 of 20 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 13 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Moor Estate - Page 7 Empty Re: Moor Estate

Post by Guest Sun Jun 14, 2009 12:28 am

Chase kept on frowning. She looked at him, her hair hanging in small ringlets down her face. She stared at him silently. He was smiling but she wanted to know what was wrong. "I don't get it."She said slowly watching him carefully, examining his face. "Why wouldn't we be this happy when we see each other again?"She asked staring at him. She wasn't going to let this drop. Unless something distracted her, which was going to be hard.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 14, 2009 12:31 am

Thomas looked at her when she asked and he wanted to tell her about his other life, but he knew he couldn't. If he told her he would forever have a certain set of feelings for her. Maybe she would accept him for who he was and every time he saw her he would harbor those feelings and it would compromise everything he had worked for. He just could not tell her, maybe if he had met her a few months ago, but not now. "Its just theoretical. I am not saying we wont, it was just a question.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 14, 2009 12:33 am

Chase looked at him silently and then smiled slightly. "Well lets hope that never happens!"She said instantly getting happy again. She looked up swiftly though. "Uh oh, Mom is calling for me."She said her face going red. She could see her mom standing on a balcony in the back. She waved to her and her mom crossed her arms. Chase sighed. "We better get back, she's probably freaking out."She said looking at Thomas carefully just in case he turned all theoretical on her again.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 14, 2009 12:44 am

So this was how it ended, he felt sad and he also felt the compulsion to grab her and never let go, yet he could not do that. She probably had a boyfriend anyways, he envisioned himself leaning forward and giving her a kiss, but he would not dare do that. Kissing, he had never been kissed before. Sure his mother had given him a peck on the cheek, but that was about as far as it went. The thought played in his head for a few minutes, but he just couldn't bring himself to do it. He stood up and he helped her to her feet.

"Yeah, I guess we better get back..."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 14, 2009 12:50 am

Chase looked at him carefully and then smiled and put a hand on his shoulder. "I'll race ya back to the shore."She said smiling. "You still have to get you're clothes up at the house anyway." She said giggling. She looked up at him carefully though. There was something wrong with him. He looked troubled. She reached up and without thinking put her hand right where his forehead was creased. She ran her thumb over it like she was trying to iron it out. She was concentrating so hard on that little movement that her eyes were focused, her mind not on what she was doing. She suddenly tore her hand back. "I'm sorry."She said her cheeks flaring red. "I wasn't thinking!"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 14, 2009 12:53 am

When he felt her hand on his head he closed his eyes and he enjoyed it. Then she quickly jerked away and he opened his eyes. He stared at her for a few seconds before responding "It.... its ok, don't worry about it." he smiled and then he took off at a run to the shore and dove in. Leaving was something that was hard for him to do, yet he was swimming back to the house. Eager to leave because he could no longer take it, the moment they had was to much for him.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 14, 2009 1:05 am

Chase watched him run and dive. She stared after him and then dove into the water herself. She swam as fast as she could making it to the shore shortly after him. "Wait! Thomas!"She yelled at his back. "I didn't mean.."She said slowly. She slowed to a stop staring after him. She shook her head unhappily. She hadn't meant to scare him off! This was just like her! She cursed herself inwardly. He probably didn't want to talk to her ever again after that!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 14, 2009 1:11 am

Quickly Thomas went into the house and he grabbed his clothing. Looking around the room one more time he was just about to apparate when he saw a piece of paper. He pointed his wand at it and words sprawled across it. He grinned and he apparated away, back to the Death Eater hide out where he could forget about today.

When she would look at the letter it would read "Remember me for who I was today."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 14, 2009 1:14 am

Chase walked slowly up to her room and laid down on her bed. Seeing a paper that she had laid there earlier it had writing on it. She sat up confused and picked it up.

Remember me for who I was today.

She stared at it silently and sighed. What had happened today? She pulled her necklace key off and opened her drawer. Looking at the letter she tucked it away safely in the drawer. Whatever he was...whatever he meant by that. She sure hoped she'd have the chance to apologize one day.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 01, 2009 11:21 pm

*New Day*

Chase looked extremely bored. Summer was here now. Her face and arms were tanned, she was in shape and as pretty as ever. But she was bored out of her mind. She lay on her bed her head hanging off the side upside down reading a Japanese Comic. She had her knees bent her hair falling down to the ground. She had told the butler that if anyone wanted to visit to just send them in. Of course he had to announce them first.

Groaning she turned the page backwards. Seeing as the comic was actually written backwards. Kicking her feet up into the air she sighed longer. Today she was wearing short shorts with a tank top. All pink, the same as her bedroom.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 20 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 13 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top