Moor Estate - Page 6
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Moor Estate - Page 6 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Moor Estate

Page 6 of 20 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 13 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Moor Estate - Page 6 Empty Re: Moor Estate

Post by Guest Sat Jun 13, 2009 11:36 pm

Chase turned and looked at him smiling, ringing her hair dry. "I don't know, I guess I'm brave!"She said laughing her eyes closed her head thrown back. "Though I'm probably the biggest coward out there! I like to explore."She said smiling at him. "I don't know why they put me in Gryffindor, I probably deserve to be in Hufflepuff or something."She said laughing. "My parents would have pulled me out of Hogwarts had that happened."She said smiling. "My dad was a Gryffindor so it wasn't so bad."She said smiling at him again the sun shining off her hair giving it a red tint.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 13, 2009 11:45 pm

Thomas listened to her before responding "Coward? What kind of coward isn't bothered by some weird guy breaking into her house. Instead of freaking out you invited me to your room for butterbeer and cookies." He laughed and he lay back in the sand, letting the warmth of the suns rays wash over him, it felt good to be in the sun. "Me, I was put into Slytherin because I was "cunning". The hat said I would get more done with my tongue then I ever would with a wand, something I quite don't understand really."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 13, 2009 11:48 pm

Chase laughed and moved over to him so she was sitting next to him on the sand on her knees looking down on him. "Cunning?"She asked her hair falling down into her face as she bent down to look at him blocking his view from the sun. "How do you be cunning?"She asked staring at him. She decided to ignore his being a stranger. She knew who he was now right? That was enough for her. She smiled at him and poked him in the shoulder softly. "I don't think you're very cunning mister."She said giggling.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 13, 2009 11:51 pm

Thomas just laughed at her "Oh really, then how did I get you out here on this beach then? For all you know I am secretly a Death Eater who is only interested in killing you!" He said it jokingly and then he laughed and gave her a light punch on the arm. "I am kidding by the way, how could I ever do harm to someone like you, eh? It would be impossible." The last part he had not meant to say, but he had gotten so into the moment he could not help it, and for the first time he felt his face turn red.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 13, 2009 11:54 pm

Chase laughed. "I know you're a Slytherin but I could never imagine you as a Death Eater."She said laughing her shoulder shaking her head thrown back as though it was the funniest thing in the world. "Someone could never hurt me eh? I guess that's my biggest defense huh?"She asked putting her finger on her lip and giggling. "Unless they didn't know me, but I bet I could get them to talk to me if they were intent on killing me."She said giggling again and looking down at him.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 14, 2009 12:04 am

He laughed with her, almost offended when she said that she could not see him as a Death Eater. She clearly did not know the real him, which almost made him feel a sort of emptiness inside of him. He knew the day was going to end at some point, and he did not want to regret it, even though he knew he was going to. He had very much enjoyed the day with her and yet it was going to come to a close. He was silent for a few seconds before he spoke up "What if I told you this was the last time we ever got to see each other... at least see each other this happy?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 14, 2009 12:09 am

Chase stopped giggling and looked at him a small frown appearing on her face. "What do you mean?"She asked slowly. "Are you moving?"She asked looking around the shore for his house. She hadn't seen any movers trucks, but then again, what wizard needed one? She realized he said this happy. This made her frown deepen her eyes growing confused. "But I like it when you're happy, it makes me happy. And I bet I can get you to laugh once even if you're in a really bad mood!"She said being completely serious.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 14, 2009 12:15 am

He let out a little chuckle but he did not stop frowning. He looked up at her with a serious face "Just tell me what you would do." He did not know why it was so important to him, but he knew these were the last happy days the two would be spending with each other, no matter how badly Thomas wanted that to change.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 14, 2009 12:20 am

"I'd try to make you smile."She said looking at him seriously. "Being unhappy is what led to his rise. He let all that anger, that...frustration peak." She said slowly using her hands and twisting them in front of her to show the anger in frustration she imagined You-know-who to have. She looked at him carefully her eyes curious. "When I see someone who doesn't look happy, I do everything within my power to make them smile."She said nodding once that frown still causing a crease between her eyes.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 14, 2009 12:25 am

Thomas shook his head and then he looked at her and he smiled "Well, if you want me to smile, then I will smile." He smiled big, trying his best to make the mood better again. But in the pit of his stomach, he still felt empty. That feeling of joy he had been feeling the whole day was no replaced with loneliness.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 20 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 13 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top