Moor Estate - Page 14
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Moor Estate - Page 14 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Moor Estate

Page 14 of 20 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Moor Estate - Page 14 Empty Re: Moor Estate

Post by Guest Sun Jul 05, 2009 8:08 am

Daniel stomach growled again to the sound of food. He laughed and took her hand, locking his hand into hers. "Yay, can't wait," he cheered playfully jumping up and down playfully as well then stopped before he made himself look like a total retard rubbing his hand against his stomach trying to calm it down since it was growling furiously at him almost ready to eat itself. He heard that he had a chair and was taken a back by that. "I have a chair now," he looked at her laughing not bealiving that he had a chair now then rolled his eyes.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 05, 2009 8:32 am

Chase laughed. "Come on, the foods already been made, all we have to do is eat it."She said giggling. Taking his hand she pulled him out of the room and to her bedroom at the end of the hall. "Now when I say chair I meant my desk, because I usually just eat there or on my bed or whatever."She said opening the door to her very pink bedroom. Running to Dragon's dog house she let him out and held him happily letting him lick her face. Shutting the bedroom door behind Danny she set him on the floor. Dragon looked up at Danny and started to bark, running to him and sniffing his leg he lifted his hind leg.

"NO DRAGON!" Chase yelled, but to late, Dragon had just marked Danny as his territory. "Oh Danny I am soooo sorry!"She said picking up Dragon and putting him in the dog house. "no!"She said angrily and turned around grabbing some towels and some spray. "I have some shorts or something if you want to change you're pants."She said bending down to wipe up the mess.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 05, 2009 8:58 am

Daniel wrapped his hand around her hand following behind her as she pulled him out of the kitchen then to her bedroom at the end of the hall. "I thought so," he said laughing looking around at her pink bedroom and automatically thought 'oh great more pink' as a joke of course. Then when he had got in he saw a dogrunning toward him barking, sniffing his leg and lifted his hind leg.

Daniel raised an eyebrows at the dog and groaned as Dragon marked him as his territory, but he knew that Chastity had brought the dog back into the dog house. "Ugh, don't worry. I'll have a shower after i eat," he sighed then chuckled as helped her wipe up the mess then looked up at her. "That would be nice, but i have spare one," he smiled at her.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 05, 2009 9:02 am

"Are you sure? I feel really bad now."She said shaking her head. "Well get those washed for you in the morning, how much clothes did you bring?" Chase asked her face completely red. She stood up and opened the door, letting in Mary her maid. Mary set down a platter of food for them. Lots of good stuff. "Can you get something to help clean this up Mary dear?" Chase asked looking up at her. Mary smiled kindly and left, coming back soon with spray and special wipes. Chase helped her clean up and then closed the door after her. "Here, use these until dinner is done."She said holding out a pair of old sweat pants. Baggy and about his size, if not a tad bit smaller, they would be at least clean until his pants got washed. "My bathroom is right through that door."She said pointing to a door.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 07, 2009 9:37 am

Daniel laughed and kneeled down beside Chastity. "Don't worry about me, babe, i'll be fine" he said to her enjoying the sight of her flushed red face when she saw that her dog had marked his territory on him then peeied onto him. He looked away from her for a bit to look at his wet smelly pant then back at her, he stroked her cheek smiling politely at her and deciding to change his pants so it wouldn't make him lose his appetite smelling the putrid odour on his leg. As he got up from the ground he saw her holding out a pair of old sweat pants. Baggy but were about his size, a tad bit smaller, he tilted his head back and laughed. "Alright, than," he told her grabbing her sweat pant and pulled it all on feeling quite awkward in a girl sweatpant
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 07, 2009 3:04 pm

Chase laughed. "You look lovely."She said smiling at him when he came out. She didn't mention the fact that written across the butt it said Princess, in pink sparkles. She didn't know if she should tell him or not, but she decided against it. He would find out on his own. "Ok, lets eat!"She said smiling as she moved over to the desk and started to get herself a plate of food. "You can sit where you want."She said sitting down on her bed and looking up at him, a salad on her plate.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 08, 2009 6:42 am

Daniel caught what she was looking at. He looked on the back of her pant that he was wearing catching the sign that Princess was written across his butt, in pink sparkles. Daniel did nothing about it but laughed quietly as he sat down beside her feeling quite awkward wearing her trousers right now but knew he couldn't do anything about it just yet. "Mmm, this is a nice Chinese meal," he admitted shoving the food into his mouth with a pair of chop stick looking at her with a happy cheerful expression.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 08, 2009 6:46 am

Chase laughed. "Mom decided since I'm going to be eating this stuff all day when I go to Japan, that she needed to make the cooks make it for me at home."She said using a fork and eating a salad. "I usually just eat my salad, and give some of the food to Dragon so that it looks like I ate some, though some of it's pretty good.."She said shaking her head. "I don't eat that much, so it's hard to eat all of the food she sends here."She said taking another bite of her salad.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 08, 2009 6:53 am

Daniel laughed grabbed his fork from the bowl then crawled over to her putting his fork into one of her salad and threw it into his mouth. "Ooops, my bad. I thought this was my food," he laughed then looked at her innocentally chewing down his food as he laid back on her bed close to her looking at her in the eyes, enjoying the taste of his food it was healthy, green and tasty. This was his kind of food that he'd eat to keep himself fit. "Ah, i understand how you feel. But your right these taste great, said Daniel finishing off his food and drank his butterbeer which he brought over from the kitchen.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 08, 2009 6:57 am

Chase laughed and ate her food. Setting her plate to the side she smiled at him. Standing up she stretched, her arms over her head, her back to him. Walking forward she grabbed an egg roll and gave it to Monster. He gobbled it up and laid down looking over full. She smiled and took Danny's plate and then her own and set it on the platter with all the food on it. Ringing the bell Mary appeared soon and took the tray away. "I'll have you're pants washed shortly Mr. Valantine."She said politely and left Chase along with him. Chase smiled and turned back to look at him. "That was good."She said moving to the bed and falling back onto it.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 20 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top