Practicing for the raid - Page 14
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Practicing for the raid - Page 14 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Practicing for the raid

Page 14 of 33 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 23 ... 33  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Practicing for the raid - Page 14 Empty Re: Practicing for the raid

Post by Samantha Burns Tue Jun 02, 2009 4:42 am

Samantha looked up at him with watery eyes. "Please, don't kill them, I know that if you don't they will tell the others, but I don't want you to be a killer. I will do it. I can take it, I love you to much for you to be a killer." She raised her wand ready to kill the man in the chair in front of her.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Number of posts : 3982

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Tue Jun 02, 2009 4:45 am

"please im already called a killer two deaths like this would hardly leave a black mark on my record especialy since one is supost to be dead and the other is to evil to be kept alive....please i dont want you to have to wear the burden of this i have been trained to resist emotions that come from this." he said.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 5547
Special Abilities : Wandless magic, Invisibility

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Tue Jun 02, 2009 4:51 am

Samantha put her wand back, gave him a big hug, kissed him loveingly, then ran out to the hallway. She waited patiently for a while.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Tue Jun 02, 2009 4:58 am

ne'os aimed his wand at the door "mufliato" he said so the sound woudnt ppass the door he then aimed his wand at the vampire " im sorry, avada kadavra, avada kadavra" he said aiming his wand at each of the vampires killing them both instantley. he then took his wand and pressed it against his temple and then slowly taking the memory out of it and placing it in a vial that had been sitting on the desk next to him. he placed the stoper in the vial and placed it in his pocket. He then walked out of the room to Sam with all there things " ok lets go" he said taking her hand.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Tue Jun 02, 2009 5:06 am

Samantha couldn't help but think about the men in the next room being killed by the man she loved. Then she heared the door behind her open, she saw Ne'os come out. But before the door closed she saw the two bodies on the floor. She turned back around, took his hand, then started walking towards the front entrance. As she walked with him, she had a glazed over look in her eyes. She was in shock, she had never seen people dead before.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Tue Jun 02, 2009 5:34 am

"i can help you remove the memory for now and place it in the pensive in the head masters office when we return." he said.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Uhler Tue Jun 02, 2009 5:53 am

Zack walked to the stronghold he coudnt belive what he had just heard he knew his son and his girl friend where in there and he knew that they were rasing a army of vampires to take over the world. He walked to the main door and aimed his wand at it "bomburda" a silver jet of light hit the door and it exploded open he looked at ne'os and sam. he and the two other aurors with him aimed there wand at them. " you are under arrest for plotting to take over the world surrender peacefully or be forced to come with us." he said ignoring the fact he was about to arrest his son.
Jack Uhler
Jack Uhler

Number of posts : 253

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Tue Jun 02, 2009 5:58 am

Samantha suddenly snaped out of her shock, she looked up at the men in front of her, when she heared what they said, her mouth droped, she held Ne'os hand tightly, she knew that he wouldn't go without a fight, and that if they were caught, he would go to azkaban for many reasons. "Ne'os what do we do?"
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Tue Jun 02, 2009 7:44 pm

"im not sure...Father you if we tried to take over the world we would be stopped by the order the ministry and the millions of wizards that woudnt enjoy thid process and you know me why would we try this?" he asked him thinknig that this was useless.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Uhler Tue Jun 02, 2009 7:55 pm

"this is a very serious crime we need to take you to the ministry for questioning im sorry but i will not risk my job to get you out of this one" he said his wand aimed at them.
Jack Uhler
Jack Uhler

Number of posts : 253

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 33 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 23 ... 33  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top