Practicing for the raid - Page 13
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Practicing for the raid - Page 13 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Practicing for the raid

Page 13 of 33 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 23 ... 33  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Practicing for the raid - Page 13 Empty Re: Practicing for the raid

Post by Samantha Burns Tue May 26, 2009 6:01 am

"What I was told, My master told me to curse her so he could kill her in her sleep." The man in the chair said. Samantha shook her head in agreement, "Just as he was about to kill me, you pulled me out of it. Thank you so much, I love you."
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Number of posts : 3982

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Tue May 26, 2009 6:03 am

"your welcome but you need to learn oclumency now or help me make it so you only have the nightmares." he said. waving his wand so the tape flew back onto the vampire mouth.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 5547
Special Abilities : Wandless magic, Invisibility

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Tue May 26, 2009 6:08 am

"Ok, teach me, but not here, not now." Samantha looked over at the other guy that was in the other chair. She looked up at Ne'os, "Lets go talk to that one, do you have another veil of truth serum?" Samantha asked him, hoping that this guy could tell them more.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Tue May 26, 2009 6:13 am

"no but i used the imperus curse on him he will be forced to answer truthfully." he said.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Tue May 26, 2009 6:15 am

"Ok, lets go then." She said as she took his hand, and started walking over to the other guy.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Tue Jun 02, 2009 4:04 am

ne'os walked over to the other vampire and aimed his wand at him "you will tell us if any other vampires are here and you wil answer truthfully" he said watching the vampire try to resist.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Tue Jun 02, 2009 4:17 am

Samantha looked at the guy in the chair, she tryed to imagine him biting Ne'os but it was hard to imagine. "Yes there are other vampires and they will be here shortly. You know your the only one I ever changed. And it looks like you choose a good looking girl there." , The man said, Samantha then held Ne'os hand tighter and moved behind him alittle more. She then asked him "How many of them is there?"
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Tue Jun 02, 2009 4:27 am

The Vampire looked at her with a deathly cold stare"dozens of us enough to take the wizarding world and rule it once again" ne'os let his wand fall to his side for a second and glanced at the doors sure he locked them completly. "you are insane to think only a few dozen vampires can win against thousands if not millions of wizards." he said rasing his wand again so the vampire was under the curses influence again.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Tue Jun 02, 2009 4:34 am

Samantha turned to Ne'os, "Maybe we should get our books and get out of here, I'm not good enough to fight that many vampires, please love." Sam said, hoping the vampires were still very far away. Then the man in the chair said, "They arn't heading here, there heading to the school right now, you might want to hurry if you are to die with your friends."
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Tue Jun 02, 2009 4:38 am

"you right lets go we cant let these vampires live i know you dont like it here go out into the hall ill get the books and everything but i have to kill them to protect us." he said letting go of her hand sad about what he needed to do.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 33 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 23 ... 33  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top