Information about Occlumency (0pen) - Page 5
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Information about Occlumency (0pen) - Page 5 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Information about Occlumency (0pen)

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Information about Occlumency (0pen) - Page 5 Empty Re: Information about Occlumency (0pen)

Post by Ne'Os Emof Sat May 16, 2009 11:13 pm

"then we can meet in the room of requirment there should be some veratasyrum in a drawer if we want there to be" he said.

((no i can s ee where it is but it says i need special access))
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 5547
Special Abilities : Wandless magic, Invisibility

Back to top Go down

Information about Occlumency (0pen) - Page 5 Empty Re: Information about Occlumency (0pen)

Post by Mariana Diggory Sat May 16, 2009 11:19 pm

[[I thought so]]

After a while of thinking Mariana decided to give Ne;Os a chance. "Fine i'll give you opportunity to speak.Tommorov evening after dinner in the room of requirement." she said hoping she was doing correct thing.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 16, 2009 11:36 pm

"Would it be alright if I were to accompany the both of you?" Catalina asked warily, wondering what was going to befall upon them.

She felt rude asking, but also felt that this was part of her business.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Sat May 16, 2009 11:50 pm

"sure that we we both have someone to make sure we dont harm the toher" he said relived not to be alone.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Sun May 17, 2009 7:11 pm

"I suppose you can.You are order member after all." replied Mariana to Catalina.She didn't note down all joined members.That was leader's buisness. "Oh yeah Ne'Os.Better don't try anything i will bring some more order members." she said in a warning voice.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Sun May 17, 2009 8:28 pm

"i will ignore that threat as i know if your friends try anything they will not recive help in deafeating the dark lord." he said unhappy about bieng threatened.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 18, 2009 2:16 am

"Come now, you two, we can find a way to settle this. Just calm down," Catalina said, not enjoying the place of mediator. She hated keeping peace at bay. It was very tiresome.

"When should we meet?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Mon May 18, 2009 3:05 am

"very soon" said ne'os "i fear we wont have much time but it should be in the room of requirments."
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Mon May 18, 2009 8:52 pm

"I'll send you word when we decide when will be the interogatong.Other members of order must be present too." said Mariana rather regreting she accepted to interogate him though it was too late to give march back.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Mon May 18, 2009 9:21 pm

"ok i will be wating"he said happy something was getting done.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum