Information about Occlumency (0pen)
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Information about Occlumency (0pen) Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Information about Occlumency (0pen)

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Information about Occlumency (0pen) Empty Information about Occlumency (0pen)

Post by Guest Sat Apr 18, 2009 8:12 pm

Catalina strolled up to the Owlery silently and slowly, as if nothing in the world could stop her. Her face was set in stone, the beautiful porcelain skin rippling gracefully in the moonlight. She preferred to roam around the grounds at night because sunlight was not exactly her favorite thing.

Sighing, she clung to the letter in her hands, desperate for the reply when she had not even sent it yet. All she had asked was how her father was, and if he would kindly send her the book on Occlumency he had in his study.

Hopefully, he would give it to her. If not, she would fail Ne'Os, and failure was not in her vocabulary.

Stepping into the Owlery, her blue ocean eyes zoomed across the many different owls, finally resting on one that had his yellow orbs on her. She walked over to it warily, sticking out her hand with timidity. When the owl merely cooed softly, she watched it for a moment and then looked around for another one.

Which one? There has got to be at least a hundred in here . . .
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Information about Occlumency (0pen) Empty Re: Information about Occlumency (0pen)

Post by Mariana Diggory Wed Apr 22, 2009 8:39 pm

Mariana sat in the corner with her nose digged in the letter she was writing to her grandpa in Mexico.Her eyes were concetrated on the piece of parchemt though her thoughts were somewhere else.She looked at ceiling for a moment thinking of what else to write.Her snowly owl Hedvig was sleeping on her left shoulder.

It was pretty chilly night with full moon outside.Mariana womdered where did she get idea to wonder arround this dark tower and Owlery at night having present werewolves and vampires that were possibly out of their bed. "Lumos!" muttered Mariana under her breath to lighten the room a bit.She saw a siluette standing few meters away so she got up pettryfied as she couldn't see the girl's face.

Mariana's wand was pointed at the siluette who was turned backwards at her. "How are you?" she asked with a careful voice.It looked like a ghost in the dark so she approached with Hedvig on her shoulder.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

Information about Occlumency (0pen) Empty Re: Information about Occlumency (0pen)

Post by Guest Fri Apr 24, 2009 2:44 am

Who are you? Catalina turned, alarmed. She did not reach for her wand when she saw one stuck in her face, for she was not so foolish. Any sudden movement could end dastardly. With a smile, she stepped slowly closer.

Her face was suddenly illuminated by the bright green light of the Lumos spell. Her brown hair swayed elegantly down her shoulders, while her full lips pulled over her pearly white teeth to reveal a smile. She stuck out her right hand and said, "There is no need for that now. I am merely sending a letter. My name is Catalina."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Fri Apr 24, 2009 3:32 am

ne'os walked up the stairs and thought he heard two familier voices one he was happy to hear the other...not so much he turned the corner and took out his wand "LUMOS" he said as his wand lit up behind Mariana
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 5547
Special Abilities : Wandless magic, Invisibility

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Fri Apr 24, 2009 11:44 pm

Mariana looked rather hesitating at the girl.This girl didn't look OR sound like a possible vampire or werewolf.She slowly lowered her wand for just a few inches. "You are not a vampire or werewolf are you?" she asked insecure.Girl seemed rather polite for a vampire wondering arround at Owlery.

Her wand was now down for complete. "I guess not or vampires and werewolves would have a pretty face." she added and decided to instead present herself to new girl. "Sorry about the scare.Just being careful.My name is Mariana,Mariana Diggory. she said showing her bright white smile that shined in the dark like a light.

Suddenly Mariana felt someone behind her back and pointed the wand to see who it is.Now,it wasn't a false alarm and jumped back. "Ne'Os![i]" she hardly successeded to say a word. "[i}He is a vampire!" whispered Mariana in girl's ear.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 25, 2009 1:52 am

You are not a vampire or werewolf are you? Catalina chuckled, her giggle like bells. "No, I do not think I would have had the courage to come to Hogwarts if I were either. I would fear hurting someone close to me."

Sorry about the scare.Just being careful.My name is Mariana,Mariana Diggory. "It is quite understandable, Mariana. It is a pleasure to meet you." Catalina smiled back very gracefully.

Ne'Os! He is a vampire! Catalina squinted her eyes to see the familiar face in the semi-darkness. Taking a step forward to make sure it was her nightly acquaintance, her face suddenly lit up in the pale moonlight, the porcelain rippling like moon beams in the cool night.

"Hello, Ne'Os. I was just sending my father a letter. How have you been?" Catalina said, smiling. She was careful to stand in front of Mariana for she could sense the fear from the fellow student. Ne'Os would not hurt her, would he?

Sensing the tension within the area, she flashed another smile, desperate for a relieving conversation.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Sat Apr 25, 2009 6:18 am

ne'os felt the mariana;s fear and felt slightly bad "knox" he said his wand unlite it self

ne'os heard mariana's whisper "dont worry she knows and as the ministrys laws are quite severe i would not harm a human."

"good was just looking for you to ask if you had gotten that book yet"he said.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 5547
Special Abilities : Wandless magic, Invisibility

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 25, 2009 5:52 pm

Don't worry she knows and as the ministry's laws are quite severe i would not harm a human. Catalina nodded, throwing Mariana a reassuring smile. "I appreciate your concern, though, Mariana. It is quite kind of you."

Good was just looking for you to ask if you had gotten that book yet. Catalina giggled, saying, "Well, actually, since it was only last night since I talked to you I suppose I cannot blame you for expecting me to already have a reply. Sadly, I have not sent a letter yet, Ne'Os. I really did not know what to write to my father, simply because we are not that close. It felt odd just to send him a letter asking him to let me borrow one of his books."

She sighed almost solemnly before gazing around at all of the numerous owls. Picking a dark brown owl that had bright orange eyes, she coaxed it onto her arms and then tied her letter to it. Stepping towards the window, she extended her arm and pet the bird softly.

"Be swift," she murmured. I hope they are still safe.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Sun Apr 26, 2009 12:59 pm

Mariana looked rather suspicious at Ne'Os. "Yeah right Ministry laws. she said sarcastic and added quicly not to sound like she was telling a big bunch of nonsences. "No Ministry law has stopped you from biting a ministry offical.Not to mention she is a vice minister herself. she said not lowering her wand.

"Give me one good reason why you won't attack me aswell?" she said in a deadly serious voice,but lowered her wand a bit so she can tie a letter on Hedvig's leg.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 26, 2009 5:54 pm

Yeah right Ministry laws. Catalina turned, frowning to face the quarreling pair. Her blue eyes were set with astonishment, and she listened to the conversation carefully, afraid of putting in her two cents.

No Ministry law has stopped you from biting a ministry official. Not to mention she is a vice minister herself. Catalina's eyes grew as wide as saucers, the blue growing larger as her pupil shrank. As her head tilted to the side, she murmured, "I thought you said that you did not hurt humans, Ne'Os."

Give me one good reason why you won't attack me as well? Catalina was about to agree but she stayed silent once more, her teeth biting down on her bottom lip. Although it was a hard chomp, she did not draw any blood.

Was Ne'Os going to be another person she could not trust? If he had lied to her, what was the hope that Zoe hadn't? What if no one told her the truth? What if she couldn't trust anyone again?

Catalina sighed, sinking down to the floor, and burying her face in her hands before peeking out and watching each of them closely. This was so frustrating!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum