Information about Occlumency (0pen) - Page 4
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Information about Occlumency (0pen) - Page 4 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Information about Occlumency (0pen)

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Information about Occlumency (0pen) - Page 4 Empty Re: Information about Occlumency (0pen)

Post by Ne'Os Emof Thu May 14, 2009 4:10 am

"probobly like one of us betrayed the other side or one of us is under a curse" he said remembering his promise to contact a order member "Mariana i need to ask you something very important".
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 5547
Special Abilities : Wandless magic, Invisibility

Back to top Go down

Information about Occlumency (0pen) - Page 4 Empty Re: Information about Occlumency (0pen)

Post by Mariana Diggory Thu May 14, 2009 8:00 pm

"Just trying to keep you alert." said Mariana to Catalina with a little smile though it dissappeared when she looked back at Ne'Os. "You want me to answer you a question?" she said walking around and thinking about the idea.Didn't seem very pleasant to her though she decided there's nothing wrong about hearing.

"It better be important.I'll let you ask,but i don't garantee i will reply." she said keeping her eyes carefully on him with hand ready to point wand back at him if needed,
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Thu May 14, 2009 9:24 pm

"i have commited terrible crimes in my past i am not happy with aand bieng i am the Head Death Eater i have decided that i want to help the order. would you be able to help me?" he asked.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 15, 2009 1:05 am

Catalina bit her lip, wondering if Mariana would take his offer. She knew that Ne'Os was being sincere, but did it also mean that he was infallible? Of course not.

"What do you say? I can see his soul, Mariana. I know that he is being sincere." Catalina kept her voice calm, persuasive. She had always held the art of reading expressions and eyes. She hoped that Mariana believed her.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Fri May 15, 2009 10:45 pm

Mariana stopped after hearing what Ne'Os just asked.Her eyes narrowed suspicious Suspect . "So let me get this streight." she said as she coughed on loud. "You want ME to help YOU betray death eaters?" she asked rather not believing what she was hearing.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Fri May 15, 2009 11:10 pm

"yes i do question me with veratsyrum even my answer will be the same" he said.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Fri May 15, 2009 11:16 pm

"Maybe i should.You are not precisely a saint on words to be precise." said Mariana suspiciously.Trusting Ne'Os was the last possibility she ever thought about. "Would you be ready to be interogated in Order's headquaters?" she asked after a minute of silence.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Sat May 16, 2009 1:04 am

" i would" he said bieng as sincere as possible "but it would have to work so other Death Eaters dont notice im gone.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 16, 2009 2:35 am

"There are ways," Catalina said, her mind on a certain person. "Take it from Severus Snape. He proved to the Dark Lord that he was still on his side when in reality, he was only loyal to Albus Dumbledore. You could accomplish it. Especially if you learned Occlumency and Legilimens."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Sat May 16, 2009 10:34 pm

Mariana still wasn't quite konvinced it was a good idea to interogate Ne'Os without consulting anyone first.Something inside of her wanted to interogate him though it made her even more confused.She kept silenced for a couple of minutes thinking about this. "I am not sure you have the entry in order headquaters." she finally said.

[[Can you enter Grimauld place anyway?]]
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum