Information about Occlumency (0pen) - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Information about Occlumency (0pen) - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Information about Occlumency (0pen)

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Information about Occlumency (0pen) - Page 2 Empty Re: Information about Occlumency (0pen)

Post by Mariana Diggory Mon May 04, 2009 9:36 pm

Mariana realized this was falling like a surprise to Catalina.Ne'Os was not precisely a saint so she put Hedvig back on her shoulder and looked darkly at Ne'Os. "I would ceratinly be intrested in some other lie you told to her. she added pointing her wand back at him. "Give me one good reason before i loose my patience and throw the first spell that comes on my mind." she said rather angry.

"Vice minister was fortunatly cured.Nurse at St.Mungo's was fortunatly able to deatin the poison though that doesn't change the fact he DID attack a human." explained Mariana to Catalina rather frustrated.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

Information about Occlumency (0pen) - Page 2 Empty Re: Information about Occlumency (0pen)

Post by Ne'Os Emof Mon May 04, 2009 10:22 pm

ne'os looed at her undisturbed "because if you do you would break the law and you dont want to risk loseing youyr schooling" he said "and besides any spell that you could think up on the spot would only be able to give me a rash."

"and you know i only attacked her to protect my self that Gabrielle Delacour is more than she seems."
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 5547
Special Abilities : Wandless magic, Invisibility

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 04, 2009 10:43 pm

I would certainly be interested in some other lie you told to her.Catalina removed her face from her hands and looked up at Ne'Os, saw his unwavering expression, and looked away from him again. This was too much. Another lie. Another deceit. What was new?

Vice minister was fortunately cured. Nurse at St. Mungo's was fortunately able to detain the poison though that doesn't change the fact he DID attack a human. Catalina was a little alarmed at this. But, hadn't he admitted that he had in the past? She couldn't remember. But, he was a Vampire. That's what they did . . .

Besides any spell that you could think up on the spot would only be able to give me a rash. Catalina cringed at his harshness before jumping up and in between them. "Please, do not fight!" she exclaimed desperately. "There is no need for violence." What was she saying? That was not how she felt . . . What was she doing?

Trembling rather suddenly, she murmured, "I apologize. That was out of line." She stepped away and into the shadows. "I have no say in this conflict."

And you know I only attacked her to protect my self. That Gabrielle Delacour is more than she seems. Catalina made a mental note to remember that name before silently continuing to watch them.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Mon May 04, 2009 10:58 pm

Ne'os didnt like bieng called a liar especially from a order member but she didnt know his past but didnt respond

He could tell Catalina was getting the wrong idea about him and he would have to correct it later.

"dont apologize mabey i should tell you she is a member of the order of the pheonix and you already know im a" he said struggling with the last part like it disgusted him "death eater"
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 05, 2009 1:24 am

She's a member of the Order? Catalina thought curiously. She turned to Mariana, somewhat alarmed but kind of knew that it was obvious. "Is that true?" she asked slowly.

"Apologies are my life, Ne'Os. It is always what I have been taught." She paused for a moment. "I cannot just grow out of that."

"I know that you are," Catalina said, plastering a sort of reassuring grimace onto her face before continuing, "But, I know why, and I cannot blame you."

"Well, not completely, anyway." Another fake smile.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Tue May 05, 2009 10:00 pm

"Proud member of Order of the Phoenix and Dumbledore's Army if you really must know." responded Mariana to Ne'Os and Catalina. "Member or not there is still a fact YOU attacked vice minister on duty or you gonna have enough shame to denie it?" said Mariana who was walking arround without loweing her wand.

"Don't trust him Catalina.Vampires for much good they seem can't contain a will for human blood.He is lieing![/list]" she added quick to Catalina.Mariana saw that Catalina was starting to take his side which wasn't a good thing at all.

"If you wanna proove about what i am saying for vampires just see my friend Andrian Potter.He killed my friend Sophia in a moment of anger.Take care," she said in advising voice.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 06, 2009 12:43 am

"Well, at least you are passionate about the side you have chosen. I have nothing but respect for that, Mariana," Catalina said, listening closely to her tone and watching her expression.

Don't trust him? she thought wildly. But he was the first person here that spoke to me. I cannot relinquish such fact so easily. Keeping her porcelain countenance blank, she nodded in compliance.

Catalina was shocked. Ne'Os told her that Andrian had killed Sophia on accident. "Is that true?" She asked sadly, hoping that it wasn't. She braced herself for the answer, expecting the worst.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Wed May 06, 2009 3:20 am

"you know that battle was extremely important if i hadnt shown up i woudnt be at the position i am at now and i was going to give information to the Order although i supose they knew about us trying to get the prophecy and i supose they knew about are attack on the ministry they just did little about it." he said angrily his wand at his side.

"vampires are nobel creatures we dont kill to feed infact we mostly drink from animals despite the fact it is poision to us." he said disgusted at her.

"no its not true andrian spent to much time in the sun and he coudnt control the bloodthirst...thats why im gona go to the ministry and ask the department for the control of magicle creatures to make it a requirement for all vampires to carry vials of blood..." he said a tear in his eye and the slight fire of rage starting to build.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 07, 2009 2:08 am

Catalina did not comment about the Ministry of Magic's battle, for she had no first-hand experience. All she knew was the end result, which disgusted her to no end. The fact that Voldemort had won frosted her socks, and she felt anger bubbling inside of her just thinking about the murderous coward afraid of death.

"I have nothing against Vampires, Ne'Os. They have done me no wrong." She choked back on her words, trembling slightly as she remembered the one that had . . . Sure, she had been lying, but what was the use of telling them about him? It was unecessary.

Catalina felt more obliged to believe Ne'Os for she had known him a bit longer . . . but he was a Death Eater. Who was she to believe? Who told the truth anymore?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Sat May 09, 2009 5:00 pm

"Vampires that drink only animal blood exsist only in your imagination Ne'Os.I have nothing against tham,but i do against liars so be a dear and stop inventing." said Mariana who lowered her wand hoping that will do no harm.

[[Read about vampires in Magical Creatures claim.Darren said there is NO twilight vampires here]]
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum