The big day; Jasper; - Page 10
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

The big day; Jasper; - Page 10 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

The big day; Jasper;

Page 10 of 17 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 13 ... 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The big day; Jasper; - Page 10 Empty Re: The big day; Jasper;

Post by Sarah Cain Wed Apr 29, 2009 10:34 pm

sarah smiled. " Sleep would be nice, i guess." She said softly. She was shocked when he said he didn't want to lose her. " Jasper, you will never lose me completely." She said softly. She hugged him gently. She was so happy. She kissed him softly. she gently when into the bathroom and took her pill. She walked back into the nursery, and gently lifted Abby into her arms, and carried her to the rocking chair, and sat her down and started to feed her tiny little body. She was suckling fine. HEr eye were starring into Sarah's. They were briht blue with green flecks.
Sarah Cain
Sarah Cain

Number of posts : 1127

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasper Black Wed Apr 29, 2009 10:38 pm

Jasper smiled as he watched Sarah with Abby. He hoped that she would soon find her balance. He knew she would. Deciding to give them a little privacy he walked down the hallway to their room. Laying down across the bed on his stomach, Jasper tried to relax a little.
Jasper Black
Jasper Black

Number of posts : 1012

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Cain Wed Apr 29, 2009 10:46 pm

Sarah got done finishing Abby. She got back dressed. She smiled at Abby. She was a beautiful baby. " Do you want to go see Daddy?" She said softly. She as happy. She walked to the bedroom, and smiled at Jasper. She was happy. She looked at Jasper. " Our daughter would like her daddy" She said giggling. She handed Abby to Jasper. Abby cooed at Jasper. She reached up to his face, with her little arms.
Sarah Cain
Sarah Cain

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasper Black Wed Apr 29, 2009 10:53 pm

Jasper heard Sarah enter the room with Abby in her arms. He rolled over and looked up at them with a smile on his face. "Well hello you two. She does really. Why don't both mommy and baby come lay down on the bed." Smiling he reached out to take Abby so Sarah could sit on the bed.
Jasper Black
Jasper Black

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Cain Wed Apr 29, 2009 11:05 pm

Sarah handed Abby to Jasper. She smiled, and reached out to to touch his face. Sarah sat down on the bed. She smiled at Abby and Jasper. She was happy. Abby was cooing at Jasper. This made Sarah tear up. She was happy. She was extremely happy. "She is a daddy's girl" She sid softly, and sat down lightly on the bed. Thats all she said.
Sarah Cain
Sarah Cain

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasper Black Wed Apr 29, 2009 11:09 pm

Sarah comment made Jasper smile. "She might be now but that doesnt' mean she will always be. Plus her next brother or sister will be a mommys baby. I have no doubt." He said it before realizing what he had said. Jasper wondered how Sarah would react to that comment. He prepard to get hit for it.
Jasper Black
Jasper Black

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Cain Wed Apr 29, 2009 11:20 pm

She smiled. " yes. She will always be daddy's little girl, because once your daddy's little girl you will always be Daddy's little girl" She said softly. She was shocked about Jasper's next statement. " Jasper, Do you want another baby?" She asked softly. She looked away. She felt happy. She looked down at her engagement ring on her finger.
Sarah Cain
Sarah Cain

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasper Black Wed Apr 29, 2009 11:23 pm

Jasper smiled a little. "Maybe I shouldn't have said it. But I want a family. If you want more then I want more. If you only want Abby. Then we have are family here. I'm happy either way." He had always wanted a big family. But if Sarah didn't want one he would understand. As long as he had her he was happy.
Jasper Black
Jasper Black

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Cain Wed Apr 29, 2009 11:33 pm

Sarah's smile faded. She looked away from Jasper. " Jasper, I want whatever you want." She said softly. " If you want a big family. We will have a big family." She said hiding anything on her face. she looked at Abby. She was happy jut with Abby. " I will do anything you want, since you are the man in the family. I was taught that you will do whatever your spouse wants." She said softly. She looked at Abby. She was so cute. She loved her. She got up, and got into the bathroom and starred into the mirror. She sighed.
Sarah Cain
Sarah Cain

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasper Black Wed Apr 29, 2009 11:41 pm

Jasper looked at Sarah as she reacted to what he had said. Of course the reaction she had wasn't one that he had wanted. "It isn't just up to me wherter we have a big family or small. There are two of us in a relationship, not just one." Before he had a chance to do anything else Sarah got up and walked into the bathroom. Jasper laid there for a moment then decided to follow her. He walked into the bathroom with Abby in his arms. "I am not like that. You don't have to do anything you don't want you. You have your own head and can make your own decisions. I won't take that from you." He never understood people who were like that. He couldn't ask nor would ever expect Sarah to become a slave to him, and if they because a couple like that, that is just what would happen.
Jasper Black
Jasper Black

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 17 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 13 ... 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top