The big day; Jasper; - Page 11
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

The big day; Jasper; - Page 11 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

The big day; Jasper;

Page 11 of 17 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The big day; Jasper; - Page 11 Empty Re: The big day; Jasper;

Post by Sarah Cain Wed Apr 29, 2009 11:50 pm

She smiled. " Jasper, I want a family with 2 children. I don't want a big family. I would love alot of grandchildren, but not alot of kids, because i might not be able to take care of them" She said softly. " If the time comes, and i want more than two kids, i will let you know." She said smiling at him. She smiled at Abby. " Jasper you know I love you. " She said softly. She smiled. " I am just saying lets make the decision when the time is right. Abby was a blessing." She said softly.
Sarah Cain
Sarah Cain

Number of posts : 1127

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasper Black Wed Apr 29, 2009 11:54 pm

Raising his hand, Jasper ran his fingers through Sarah's hair. "Thats all I mean. If the times comes and we decided we want another. Then ok. If thats all we ever have. Thats ok. If Abby is all we ever have, thats ok too. As long as we are together, I'm happy." Finally letting his hand cup her cheek, he smiled. "I love you so much." Reaching down, Jasper laid a soft and gentle kiss on her lips.
Jasper Black
Jasper Black

Number of posts : 1012

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Cain Thu Apr 30, 2009 12:05 am

Sarah giggled, and pulled away, and took abby from him. Abby was sleepy. She quickly Walked to nursery, and put Abby down and wrapped her up. She went back to Jasper, and kissed him passionality when she got back to him. " I love you more." She said softly. She hugged him tightly. She was happy for once.
Sarah Cain
Sarah Cain

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasper Black Thu Apr 30, 2009 12:50 am

Jasper smiled as Sarah took and laid down Abby. He enjoyed watching them two. When Sarah came back his smile was still there. Wrapping his arms around Sarah, Jasper pulled her clsoer to him. "Oh, really. I think I love you more." Leaning down he kissed Sarah very passionatly.
Jasper Black
Jasper Black

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Cain Thu Apr 30, 2009 1:02 am

She pulled away quickly. "Jasper, Black! If yo keep doing that. We will have another baby soon." Se said laughing. She pulled away. She felt happy. She gave Jasper the innocence face. It was so cute on her. She turned on the tub and filled and put bubble bath. She looked at Jasper with her sexy eyes.
Sarah Cain
Sarah Cain

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasper Black Thu Apr 30, 2009 1:15 am

Jasper let his face fill with a smile. Slowly he raised his hands and back up. "I'll be a good boy. I promise." He watched her fill the tub with bubble bath. Leaning against the wall he watched her. When she turned back to face him showing those eyes he loved. "Now with those eyes. A boy can get into a lot of trouble."
Jasper Black
Jasper Black

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Cain Thu Apr 30, 2009 10:34 pm

Sarah laughed. " Oh yes." She said softly. She looked at jasper, and gave him a sex y smile, and stripped and got into te tub, and slidded down gently into the warm, soft warm. She felt happy. She looked at him and wanted him to get into the water with her.
Sarah Cain
Sarah Cain

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasper Black Thu Apr 30, 2009 10:41 pm

Jasper watched with a smile on his face as Sarah got into the tub. Heat filled his eyes. He wanted so much to be in the tub with her but he would never force himself in without her oking it. She was getting a little better with her moods he didn't want to trigger anything so he just stood watching her. Slowly Jasper walked to the edge of the tub. Running his hand into the water, he cupped it and gathered some water. Slowly he poured it onto Sarah's back.
Jasper Black
Jasper Black

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Cain Thu Apr 30, 2009 10:46 pm

Sarah looked at Jasper. She got these sad eyes. She moved away from Jasper. She sighed. She look down. " Jasper,..." she said gently. She said looked away. She shivered under his touch. She always did. She felt happy. She looked down. She played with her hands in the hot water.
Sarah Cain
Sarah Cain

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasper Black Thu Apr 30, 2009 10:53 pm

Gently Jasper repeated the motions. Pouring water down her back. Sarah contined to look down at her hands in the water. Jasper decided he would take his chance. Shedding his clothes he carefully climbed into the tub behind Sarah. Wrapping his arms around her, pulling her closer to his chest.
Jasper Black
Jasper Black

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 17 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top