The big day; Jasper; - Page 12
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

The big day; Jasper; - Page 12 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

The big day; Jasper;

Page 12 of 17 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The big day; Jasper; - Page 12 Empty Re: The big day; Jasper;

Post by Sarah Cain Fri May 01, 2009 11:01 pm

Sarah smiled, and turned around and kissed him lightly on the lips. " I love you Jasper." She said softly. She felt happy. " I hope you liked your new broom. you deserve it." She said smiling. She wass happy. She looked into his eyes, and felt happy. " Jasper, What do you want to do tomorrow?" She asked him gently.
Sarah Cain
Sarah Cain

Number of posts : 1127

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasper Black Fri May 01, 2009 11:13 pm

Holding Sarah closer to his chest, Jasper could feel her turning to face him. He looked down till their eyes meet. She kissed him ever so lightly, he kissed her back. "I love you too." He whispered back easily to her. "You know you didn't have to buy me a new broom. But I thank you still. Its a wonderful gift." He thought on her question for a little while. "I don't know. What would you like to do?"
Jasper Black
Jasper Black

Number of posts : 1012

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Cain Fri May 01, 2009 11:29 pm

Sarah giggled and clapped her hands lightly " I am glad." She said softly. She was happy. She looked into his eyes, with her big blue ones. She was so happy. She kissed his cheek, and giggled. She was so happy. She was so happy. She snuggled her body into his. She was happy.
Sarah Cain
Sarah Cain

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasper Black Fri May 01, 2009 11:37 pm

Jasper smiled as Sarah clapped and giggled. He loved seeing her like this. As she snuggled closer to him he wrapped her arms around her, holding her against him. Leaning his face closer to her cheek he whispered, "I'm glad your glad." Then he laid a soft kiss on her cheek moving down to her ear and down to her shoulder.
Jasper Black
Jasper Black

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Cain Fri May 01, 2009 11:53 pm

She looked at Jasper. ' no Jasper. I don't want another child any time soon." She said giggling. She moved and turned to face him, and kissed him passionality. She pulled away. She smiled. She looked at Jasper, and was about to kiss him again, when abby Started to cry.
Sarah Cain
Sarah Cain

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasper Black Fri May 01, 2009 11:59 pm

Jasper smiled when Sarah said she didn't want any more kids any time soon. "Thats ok with me. I can be a good boy." Keeping his hands lightly laid on Sarah's arms. He looked into her eyes and smiled. It looked as if she was going to get closer and kiss him again when Abby started crying. "Saved by the cry." He said with a laugh. "I'll get her. You relax." He said as he started to stand.
Jasper Black
Jasper Black

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Cain Sat May 02, 2009 12:10 am

Sarah smiled. " Thank you Babe." She said relaxing into the water. The hot warm water with soft, could like bubbles in the water, floating. She sighed. She heard Abby crying. She closed her eyes. She felt happy . She started to sing to herself.
Sarah Cain
Sarah Cain

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasper Black Sat May 02, 2009 1:04 am

Jasper smiled and kissed Sarah on the top of her head. Wrapping a towel around his waist, Jasper walked out of the room to get Abby. He picked her up and crawdled her in his arms. "Whats wrong baby?" Changing her diaper he took her with him back to the bathroom. "Look who I have found little one?" Jasper said pointing toward Sarah in the tub.
Jasper Black
Jasper Black

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Cain Sat May 02, 2009 1:11 am

Sarah smiled at Abby. " hello my sweets" She said laughing. She was happy. She waved at Abby. She got out of the tub, and dried off and took Abby, and put hr to her brest and started to feed her, gently. She smiled. After her belly was full. She handed her back to Jasper. " Here is daddy' She sid dring off and dressing.
Sarah Cain
Sarah Cain

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasper Black Sat May 02, 2009 1:20 am

Jasper smiled at Sarah as he handed Abby to her. It was feeding time. How had he forgotten that one.? What kind of father was he? As Sarah feed Abby, he pulled on a pair of sweats. Once she was done, Sarah handed Abby back. "Hey there little one." He said with a smile. It wasn't long before she was fast asleep again. "Boy, I wish I could do that. She has the life. Eat and sleep. She is so peaceful." He said softly, glancing back up at Sarah as she got dressed.
Jasper Black
Jasper Black

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 17 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top