The big day; Jasper; - Page 13
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

The big day; Jasper; - Page 13 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

The big day; Jasper;

Page 13 of 17 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The big day; Jasper; - Page 13 Empty Re: The big day; Jasper;

Post by Nikki Lestrange Sat May 02, 2009 5:18 am

((Why didn't you have the birth publicly? In St. Mungo's?? I would've loved to have come and watched!!))
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Number of posts : 6103
Special Abilities : Legilimency, Apparation

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Cain Sat May 02, 2009 1:19 pm

((We did. She just moved it.))
Sarah Cain
Sarah Cain

Number of posts : 1127

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasper Black Sat May 02, 2009 7:09 pm

[[It was originally. But no one posted. Then It was over and we continued, since it was just us two. It didn't get moved until last night, anyway.]]
Jasper Black
Jasper Black

Number of posts : 1012

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Cain Sat May 02, 2009 10:06 pm

Sarah just laughed, and smiled. " Well yes, you could. Just give her a bottle, when you want to feed her, sweetie." She said laughing. She snmiled and finished dressing. She looked at Abby. She was such a beautiful baby. She was happy to have her.

"Jasper we need a family day out one of these days." She said smiling.
Sarah Cain
Sarah Cain

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasper Black Mon May 04, 2009 12:37 pm

Jasper glanced down at Abby and then back up at Sarah. "You know what. I think that would be a great idea. Do you think your up for it though?" Jasper asked worriedly. He didn't want to push her into anything that she wasn't ready for. "I mean. I don't want you to be overwelmhed." Taking another breath. "Where would you two like to go?"Jasper asked both Abby and Sarah.
Jasper Black
Jasper Black

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Cain Thu May 07, 2009 12:38 am

Sarah smiled. " I wil be just fine, Jazz." She said softly. " I think Abby, and I would like to go to the park and to the zoo." She said loooking at her daughter. She was completely happy. " Jazz if you dont want to , you don't have to take us." She said softly
Sarah Cain
Sarah Cain

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasper Black Thu May 07, 2009 1:06 am

Jasper looked back at Sarah. "I would love to go to the zoo with you. I was only worried that you might not be ready." Taking in a deep breath, then he smiled. "I think it would be great for us to go to the zoo. It might be intresting. I wonder how Abby will react?"
Jasper Black
Jasper Black

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Cain Thu May 07, 2009 1:12 am

Sarah shook her head. "Jazz, How about you go to the Zoo with Abby? Just you two. It would be good bonding time with her. You can take Zoe if you want.' She said softly. She smiled at him, hiding the pain, but she knew he need to spend some alone time with his daughter. She needed time for herself. She looked at her engagement ring and smiled.
Sarah Cain
Sarah Cain

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasper Black Thu May 07, 2009 1:18 am

Jasper looked back at Sarah. This time confusion filled his face. He was having trouble keeping up. Once minute she wanted to go with them and then the next she didnt. "Zoe's busy. So she wouldn't be able to go. But why don't you want to go now. I'm confused."
Jasper Black
Jasper Black

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Cain Thu May 07, 2009 1:25 am

Sarah sighed and looked down. " Because i need to get stuff done, and you need someone bonding time wiht your daughter. "She said looking away. it was killing her. She smiled at Jasper, and looked at Abby. She had a smile on her little face.
Sarah Cain
Sarah Cain

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 17 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top