The big day; Jasper; - Page 16
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

The big day; Jasper; - Page 16 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

The big day; Jasper;

Page 16 of 17 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The big day; Jasper; - Page 16 Empty Re: The big day; Jasper;

Post by Jasper Black Sat May 09, 2009 1:35 am

"I was so terrified that you would leave me. Each day I worry. Part of me thinks that one day you will wake and realize that I am not what you want. I fear that day." Jasper let out a deep breath. "I love you more and more too. Each day I love you more than the day before. But not as much as I will tomorrow. Just remember that." Sarah lightly kissed him and he kissed her back.
Jasper Black
Jasper Black

Number of posts : 1012

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Cain Sat May 09, 2009 1:42 am

Sarah sighed and pulled away. " i am waiting for you to eave me for someone with money and beauty. Everything i fear that yo will throw me out like a piece of trash. "She said trying not to cry. She looked away. " If we do spit up. Please take Abby." She said softly.
Sarah Cain
Sarah Cain

Number of posts : 1127

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasper Black Sat May 09, 2009 1:53 am

He reached up and placed a hand on either side of Sarah's face. "I only want you. I don't want anyone with money. Heck I don't want what I have. What I want is you. You here with me. Our little girl, here with us. This is what I want."
Jasper Black
Jasper Black

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Cain Sat May 09, 2009 1:58 am

" Oh Jasper." She said softly. She hugging him tightly. She was so happy. " Oh Jasper I just love you." She said softly. She hugged him so tightly. She so over extremely happy.
Sarah Cain
Sarah Cain

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasper Black Sat May 09, 2009 2:03 am

Wrapping his arms around Sarah, Jasper held her close to his chest. "I love you too baby." He whispered into her hair. "I love you too."
Jasper Black
Jasper Black

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Cain Sat May 09, 2009 2:11 am

she giggled. She felt happy. She looked int hiseyes. " I like it when you call me baby." She said softly.
Sarah Cain
Sarah Cain

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasper Black Sat May 09, 2009 2:15 am

"Oh really." Jasper said with a tinge of joking in his voice. "Baby, baby baby." He kissed the top of her head. Even though his face was barried in Sarah's hair he had a large smile on his face.
Jasper Black
Jasper Black

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Cain Wed May 13, 2009 1:14 pm

sarah giggled and smiled. " You are doing that on purpose." She said softly. She turned around and hugged him. She was happy. She kissed him softly.
Sarah Cain
Sarah Cain

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasper Black Thu May 14, 2009 5:11 pm

"I might be." Jasper said with a smile. "But then again it is great to hear you laugh and giggle."
Jasper Black
Jasper Black

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Cain Thu May 14, 2009 9:50 pm

She smacked him playfully, and softly. "Shut up! Fine i am never laughing again." She said jokingly. She smiled brightly. " I love you." She said softly, kissing his nose.
Sarah Cain
Sarah Cain

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 17 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top