The big day; Jasper; - Page 15
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

The big day; Jasper; - Page 15 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

The big day; Jasper;

Page 15 of 17 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The big day; Jasper; - Page 15 Empty Re: The big day; Jasper;

Post by Jasper Black Sat May 09, 2009 12:34 am

He smiled and nodded slightly. Slowly and queitly he walked toward the nursery. Changing and laying Abby down. Taking a few moments to watch her sleep. When he was sure she wouldn't wake up, he queitly left the room. Walking back to their bedroom. He wanted to get into somehting a little more relaxed than jeans.
Jasper Black
Jasper Black

Number of posts : 1012

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Cain Sat May 09, 2009 12:43 am

Sarah smiled at jasper. She walked over to him when he walked back into the room and tackled him onto the bed, and giggled. "I love you." She said giggling widly.
Sarah Cain
Sarah Cain

Number of posts : 1127

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasper Black Sat May 09, 2009 12:57 am

As Jasper entered the bedroom he was met with a little suprise. Sarah jumped him and tackled him to the bed. This brought a huge smile to his face. "Hey there." He said while he laid on his back with Sarah laying on top of him. He loved to listen to her giggle.
Jasper Black
Jasper Black

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Cain Sat May 09, 2009 1:02 am

"Hello." She said softly. She leaned down and kissed him oh so passionality, then pulled away. She looked into his eyes. " I love you." She said randomly. She nuggled into his arms. She rolled off him, and ontop the bed. she smiled.
Sarah Cain
Sarah Cain

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasper Black Sat May 09, 2009 1:11 am

Jasper kissed Sarah back. Kissing her with as much passion as she showed him. Slowly he reached one hand to the back of her head, wrapping it in her hair. She pulled away from him. He reluctley loosened up. Raising his eyes until he could look into her eyes. "I love you too baby." Wrapping his arm around Sarah as she laid down on the bed beside him.
Jasper Black
Jasper Black

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Cain Sat May 09, 2009 1:16 am

Sarah giggled, gently and smiled. " No I love you more." She said softly. " Remember when I first found out i was pregnant, two months into my pregnancy?" She said softly. She looked into his eyes, and laid her head down on his chest.
Sarah Cain
Sarah Cain

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasper Black Sat May 09, 2009 1:21 am

Laying there with Sarah in his arms he was content. Genlty he played with her hair slowly. Pulling his other arm up till it was under his head. "Yea I remember. That was one of the speicalist nights in my life."
Jasper Black
Jasper Black

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Cain Sat May 09, 2009 1:24 am

Sarah smiled, and kissed his cheek. " i remember being so scared. I had a bag packed and everything. i was afraid you wouldn't want me anymore." She said softly. She was so happy. She looked into his eyes.
Sarah Cain
Sarah Cain

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasper Black Sat May 09, 2009 1:29 am

Gently playing with Sarah's hair Jasper laid there for a few moments. He raised up slightly so he could look at her. "You actually thought I wouldn't want you any more?" He made the statement into a question. "How could you think that? I love you so much. Why wouldn't I want you?"
Jasper Black
Jasper Black

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Cain Sat May 09, 2009 1:31 am

She sighed. " i don't know. " She said softly, and looked away. '"Well I am glad you didn't leave me or kick me out. I love you more and more each day." She said sofly, and gently picked his lips gently with hers. She was so happy.
Sarah Cain
Sarah Cain

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 17 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top