The big day; Jasper; - Page 6
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

The big day; Jasper; - Page 6 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

The big day; Jasper;

Page 6 of 17 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The big day; Jasper; - Page 6 Empty Re: The big day; Jasper;

Post by Sarah Cain Sun Apr 19, 2009 7:18 pm

She smiled down at Abby. She smiled when Abby wrapped her tiny fingers around her finger. She smiled. She held Abby ad rocked her gently. She leaned down at Kissed Abby's forehead gently. She loked at Jasper, and listened to his words. She smiled. " Okay Jasper, i will stay, with you, and Abby. Can i have my ring back since i still want to marry you. if toy w ant tme too" She asked him gently. She looked down at their daughter, and sat down in the rocking chair, and started to rock her gently.
Sarah Cain
Sarah Cain

Number of posts : 1127

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasper Black Sun Apr 19, 2009 7:40 pm

Jasper watched as Sarah held Abby. Finally a smile came to her face. That made him relax a little. He put his hand back into his pocket where the ring was and pulled his hand back out. This time the ring was on his pinky. "Are you talking about this ring?" He asked with a small smile. He reached for Sarah's hand but stopped. "Only do me one favor. Take and wear it only if you promise to talk about any problems that you might be having. I love you." He said sliding it back on her hand. Jasper watched as Sarah went to rock Abby in the chair. Quietly he steped out. Giving them time alone. He went back to the master bedroom, laying down across the bed.
Jasper Black
Jasper Black

Number of posts : 1012

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Cain Sun Apr 19, 2009 7:46 pm

Sarah continued to rok Abby in the chair. She smiled. Abby was cooing and smilinng. She looked so cute, and happy. She smiled down at the ring. She kissed Abby forehead again. she got up and walked into the bedroom and laid Abby down by Jasper. She cooed at jasper. She sat down on the bed gently. She smiled at Jasper. " I love you, and I promise.' She said softly.
Sarah Cain
Sarah Cain

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasper Black Sun Apr 19, 2009 7:57 pm

Jasper rolled over as Sarah came as sat on the bed with him. Glancing down to Abby for a moment. "That is great to hear." He said with a smile. He reached out and laid his hand on top of Sarah's. "I love you too." He looked down at their daughter. "And I love you too."
Jasper Black
Jasper Black

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Cain Sun Apr 19, 2009 11:43 pm

Abbyy just cooed at Jasper. She felt happy. She set up the crib/ playpen she bought for abby to sleep in their room. She gently picked up Abby nd set her in it. She covered her with the blanket. She cooed to Sarah. She laid down. She closed her eyes and drifted off into sleep.
Sarah Cain
Sarah Cain

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasper Black Sun Apr 19, 2009 11:48 pm

Laying on his back, Jasper watched as Sarah laid Abby down for a small nap. Maybe that was a good idea. Holding his arms out for Sarah as she crawled back into bed. He snuggled next to her as they both drifted off to sleep.
Jasper Black
Jasper Black

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Cain Sun Apr 19, 2009 11:57 pm

She snuggled into his arms. She was happy. She had a small nap, until Abby started to scream. She nudged Jasper. " Can you get her a bottle?" She asked him softly. She covered her head. she was tired. She was cranky. She didn't know what to do. She wanted Jasper to take care of her.
Sarah Cain
Sarah Cain

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasper Black Mon Apr 20, 2009 12:02 am

"You bet." Jasper said, laying a small kiss on Sarah's forehead. He got up and took Abby with him to the kitchen. Sarah needed some rest. Soon he had a bottle ready and was feeding Abby. They sat in the kitchen for a few minutes after the feeding. He burped her and all those things you do. Soon Abby had drifted back off into sleep.
Jasper Black
Jasper Black

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Cain Mon Apr 20, 2009 12:06 am

Sarah was passed out in the bed. She was wrapped around the blanket. She was so happy. She was completely happy. She was spread out across the bed. Her hair messed up and everything. She was happy. She was asleep, and happy in her sleep.
Sarah Cain
Sarah Cain

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasper Black Mon Apr 20, 2009 12:12 am

Carefully Jasper laid Abby back in her playpen that was in their room. Not wanting to distrube Sarah, he sat in a chair by the window. So many things were going through his mind that he just looked out the window. There was no way he was going to sleep any time soon.
Jasper Black
Jasper Black

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 17 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top