The big day; Jasper; - Page 5
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

The big day; Jasper; - Page 5 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

The big day; Jasper;

Page 5 of 17 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11 ... 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The big day; Jasper; - Page 5 Empty Re: The big day; Jasper;

Post by Sarah Cain Sun Apr 19, 2009 4:55 pm

Sarah laughed and started to eat. ot saying a owrd to Jasper. She smiled over at him gently. She looked at Jasper, and Abby. She wasn't really needed .She smiled smile at jaser. She finished her plate and washed it up in the sink. She smiled at Jasper. she was hiding her pain, but you could see it in her eyes. She felt worthless.

Abby cooed at Jasper. She was happy with Jasper, but she didn't know what to think.

Sarah walked out to the courtyard. She sat in the chair, and put her head in her hands, and bawled. Abby wasn't her daughter. It was his.
Sarah Cain
Sarah Cain

Number of posts : 1127

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasper Black Sun Apr 19, 2009 5:26 pm

Jasper watched as Sarah ate and got up and left the room. He had a feeling he knew what was wrong with her. If only he could show that she was needed and wanted around. Looking back down at Abby, Jasper let out a sigh. Finally she feel back asleep. Carefully he laid her down in her crib and went to find Sarah, with the remote speaker in his hand. He found her sitting in the courtyard.

He took a deep breath and walked toward her. Sitting near by her he sat the remote on a table nearby. "Sarah." She ignored him. "Baby, look at me. I know that you feel like your not needed. But you are wrong. You are tense and Abby picks up on that."
Jasper Black
Jasper Black

Number of posts : 1012

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Cain Sun Apr 19, 2009 5:33 pm

Sarah fianlly broke down. She looked at him. 'She is YOUR daughter, Not Mine!! She loves you. She is ours. She doesn't even look at me. I know I am not needed Jasper. She has nothing to do with me. you were the first time she saw when she woke up. She i yours not mine. She will never have part of me in here.' She said crying. She slid the finger off her finger and laid in his hands. " Jasper, I love you with all of my heart. But you and Abby are a family. I am not welcome here, so good-bye Jasper."She said waving her wand, and a suitcase appeared. She grabbed iit, and kissed Jasper's cheek. " I hope you are happy." She said softly. She started to walk away.
Sarah Cain
Sarah Cain

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasper Black Sun Apr 19, 2009 5:43 pm

Jasper looked from the ring to Sarah then back. It was almost as if he couldn't beathe. "Sarah. Don't do this." He pleaded. Standing he walked closer to her. "You are needed. More than you realize. What can possibly give you the idea that you are not. You two spend more time together than we do. You bond with her every time you feed her. Thats a bond that I will never have with her. Sarah, please. Stay. YOu are as much a part of this family as the rest of us. Without you we wont have a family." Walking back to the sat aside ring and picked it up. "If you are rethinking marrying me. Thats one thing. But please don't walk out on your daughter."
Jasper Black
Jasper Black

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Cain Sun Apr 19, 2009 5:53 pm

She stopped when he said those last words. It hirt her like a ton of bricks. She sighed. " Jasper, I love you and Abby. But she is not my daughter. She is yours. I just carried her for 9 months. She is your daughter. She doesn't love me. I know that. Jasper, you need your daughter, and she needs you. She doesn't need me, or she doesnt want me. I love you. Please be there for her. Take care of her. " She said softly she looked down at her hands. She was broken inside. She put a hand up to Jasper's Cheek. " you deserve her. She will grow up strong and beautiful." She said softly. She leaned up and kissed him gently. then pulled away. She felt so many sparks.
Sarah Cain
Sarah Cain

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasper Black Sun Apr 19, 2009 6:04 pm

"And will end up as lost as I was before I met you." Jasper said without thinking. "Do you know what its like to have you family walk out on you? For whatever reason. Its hard to take. And how will she feel when she is older and I tell her that she is the reason that mommy left us." Looking away. He didn't want Sarah to see the tears in his eyes. "Abby is OUR daughter. Not just mine. And not just yours. She is OURS. I know that you are having some issues with this. And I think I have an idea what it is. We will get you some help. We will do it together like we have done everything else. We are together in this. You are not alone." He reached his hand up to touch her hair softly. "I love you. Nothing will ever change that. This is another bump in our road. We can do it together."
Jasper Black
Jasper Black

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Cain Sun Apr 19, 2009 6:13 pm

Sarah finally broke down. " Jasper, I don't know what is wrong with me. I just want her to be happy. She is no the reason mommy left. Mommy left because she has problems, and needs to go." She said softly. She looked at Jasper with pained eyes. She looked down. " Jasper, Please take care of her. Please give that beautiful ring to someone else. Please Jasper I am begging you. i am not worth it. You never loved me. You never did. I am just a gap. You will find someone that will make a great mom to Abby, and she will never know her real mother. " She said softly. She leaned up and kissed him passionality, then pulled away quickly. Sh walked back into the nursery to say good bye to Abby. " Good Bye my little girl . Daddy with take ca re of you now. he will find you a better mommy." She said softly, and elaned down and kissed Abby's foreword, then she woke up. Sarah smiled. She put her hand with Abby's. Abby tiny fingers graspd one of Sarah's. She gently pulled way. "Good-Bye sweety"She said softly, and walked out of the nursery and to the grounds. " Goodbye Jasper." She said softly.
Sarah Cain
Sarah Cain

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasper Black Sun Apr 19, 2009 6:40 pm

Jasper didn't know what to do or say. He knew what he wanted but it looked like that really doesn't matter anymore. "Sarah. There will never be another for me. You are my soul mate. If you leave, I will never find another. Think what you may but I know how I feel. I know what I want." He looked back at Sarah. "And you know what that is. You want to know what I want." He took a moment to take a deep breath. He would no loose his temper. "I want you. I want you to want me. I want you to want to be a family with me and our little girl."

Jasper followed Sarah into the nursery where Abby lay. He watched her say goodbye to Abby. Tears filled his eyes. Abby reached up to hold Sarah's finger but Sarah pushed her away. As Sarah walked out, Abby started screaming. Jasper picked up her up to try and calm her. Nothing would work. "Abby baby. I don't know what to do." He cried right along with Abby. Nothing he could do seemed to calm her.
Jasper Black
Jasper Black

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Cain Sun Apr 19, 2009 6:46 pm

Sarah heard Abby Screaming. She wanted to rush back in. So she did. She looked at Jasper. It broke her heart. " jasper, I want to be with you. I want us to be a happy. I feel like a horrible mom. I want you. I want to marry you. I want us and our little girl to be hapy.' She said softly. She looked at Jaser. She put her had down in shame. She saw Abby in Jasper's Arms. It kill her. She looked away. " Jasper, I am depressed. I fell like.." She trailed off, and it got silent.
Sarah Cain
Sarah Cain

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasper Black Sun Apr 19, 2009 7:04 pm

Jasper held Abby. She continued to scream. Doing all that he could think of he tried to get her to calm down. Nothing seemed to work. Suddenly the nursery door opened and in walked Sarah. He was shocked to see her but was also very happy. While she ranted, Jasper walked over to Sarah and placed Abby in her arms. Almost within an instant Abby was quiet. She reached out her tiny hand and grabbed Sarah's finger. Letting out a sigh of relief Jasper looked up at Sarah.

"See I told you. We need you. Stay Sarah. Stay with us. We will get through this toghether. We can do it. I love you and I know Abby loves you." Jasper said brushing a loose strand of hair away from her face.
Jasper Black
Jasper Black

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 17 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11 ... 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top