The big day; Jasper; - Page 4
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

The big day; Jasper; - Page 4 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

The big day; Jasper;

Page 4 of 17 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10 ... 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The big day; Jasper; - Page 4 Empty Re: The big day; Jasper;

Post by Sarah Cain Sat Apr 18, 2009 8:10 pm

She moved away from him. " jasper it is not okay. I am so depressed!!" She said, crying, and trying nto to yell at him. She moved away. She just needed time alone. thats all she wanted. se ran out of the house crying. She was going to be a horrible mother. She sighed.
Sarah Cain
Sarah Cain

Number of posts : 1127

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasper Black Sat Apr 18, 2009 8:18 pm

Jasper sat looking as Sarah ran out. He had no idea what to do. Part of him wanted to run after her. But another part knew that he had to stay and take care of their little girl. So he just looked at the door where she ran out. "i love you." He called behind her.
Jasper Black
Jasper Black

Number of posts : 1012

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Cain Sat Apr 18, 2009 8:30 pm

She heard him and turned bak around and walked over to him and sat on his lap. " Jasper, I love you too. Ijust am so scared. I am depressed." She said softly, and hugged him. She was happy, and in love. She loved every moment with him.
Sarah Cain
Sarah Cain

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasper Black Sat Apr 18, 2009 8:40 pm

Jasper moved till he could hold her in his lap a little better. Lightly he wraped his left arm around her waist and laid his right across her legs. Looking into she blue eyes, Jasper sighed. "I figured as much. But I was waiting till you said something. I'm very glad you did. I love you and am here for you no matter what. If you want to talk I'm here to listen. If you need to be cuddled I can be your teddy bear. ANything. You should know that by now." He said pushing a strand of hair from her face.
Jasper Black
Jasper Black

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Cain Sat Apr 18, 2009 8:45 pm

Sarah giggled. She felt so much better. She really did. She kissed him passionality. She felt happy. She snuggled into his chest, into his body. She felt so happy, and joyful. She yawned. She was tired. She smiled, and kissed him oh so passionality. she was happy, jsut then Abby said crying really loudly. She got this worried look on herface. She bolted out of Jasper's Lap and into the nursery. She was just hungry. She brought her out of her crib and into her arms. She got a blanket, and opened her bra to breast feed Abby and cvered her with the blanket She knew what her Daughter wanted.
Sarah Cain
Sarah Cain

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasper Black Sat Apr 18, 2009 8:52 pm

Jasper kissed Sarah back passionalty. He was glad that she wasn't as updet as before. Just as he was enjoying kissing her Abby started crying. Sarah rushed to their daughters side. Before he could get down the hallway, Sarah meet him carrying her. "Is everything ok?" He asked in a worried voice.
Jasper Black
Jasper Black

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Cain Sat Apr 18, 2009 8:55 pm

Sarah nodded, and smiled. " ya. Just hungry.' She said gently, and continued to feed her. She was happy, and healthy. She continued to feed Abby, and then gott dressed and burped her. She smelled. She handed Abby to Jasper. She cooed at him gently. " Can you change her please.? While I start dienr." She said softy and rushed to kitchen.
Sarah Cain
Sarah Cain

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasper Black Sat Apr 18, 2009 8:58 pm

Jasper gave Sarah a look. "Uhm, yea." He said as he took Abby into his arms. Boy she did need a change. He went back to the nursery and changed her diaper. Making her smel all nice again. Carrying her with him, he walked back into the kitchen. "Whats for dinner?" He asked.
Jasper Black
Jasper Black

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Cain Sun Apr 19, 2009 12:05 am

She felt happy. She smiled at Jasper nd Abby. "hello My babies." She said making some roast beef and apsta with tomato sauce, and garlic bread. She smiled and set the table, and then put the food on the table. She took Abby out of Jasper arms. she started to coo, then cry. She smiled. " I think she wants her daddy." She said gently, and handing him to jasper again.
Sarah Cain
Sarah Cain

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasper Black Sun Apr 19, 2009 12:56 am

Jasper smiled as she called them her babies. "Hello to you too. Dinner smells good babe." Handing Abby to Sarah he walked around till he could sample a small bite of food. JUst as he did she started crying again. Taking Abby back when Sarah. HOping that Sara didn't get mad that or anything.
Jasper Black
Jasper Black

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 17 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10 ... 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top