Jess see's the healers with Zoe - Page 7
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Jess see's the healers with Zoe - Page 7 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Jess see's the healers with Zoe

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jess see's the healers with Zoe - Page 7 Empty Re: Jess see's the healers with Zoe

Post by Guest Fri Apr 03, 2009 11:34 pm

Brie nodded. "Anytime. Just ask for me. I even make home or castle calls. Just a floo away. Zoe knows how to get a hold of me."

Zoe nodded at Jack. "Just be careful, and behave yourself." She told him with a smile.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Jess see's the healers with Zoe - Page 7 Empty Re: Jess see's the healers with Zoe

Post by Jack Black Heart Fri Apr 03, 2009 11:38 pm

Jack smirked at Zoe's comment "I have too now" he said looking down at the now sleeping Jess "Zoe could you stay with her till she wakes" he said "no offence but even i don't know how she wil react to the herbs"
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 2116

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 03, 2009 11:41 pm

"Just be honest with her and don't make her feel like she is pressuring you into staying. Stay around because you wnat to. That will help her."Zoe nodded. "Sure thing. I have no problem with that. Little nervous myself."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Black Heart Fri Apr 03, 2009 11:45 pm

Jack smiled "Zoe, no problems there" he brushed a strand of jess's hair from her face as he smiled as he shifted her gently in his arms and moved to the door Jess giving a soft moan in his arms he just chuckled and nodded his good by carrying Jess to the nearest transport.
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 2116

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 04, 2009 12:06 am

Zoe thanked Brie and followed Jack and jess out of St. Mungo's.

[[Closed]]
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

View previous topic View next topic Back to top