Jess see's the healers with Zoe - Page 4
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Jess see's the healers with Zoe - Page 4 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Jess see's the healers with Zoe

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jess see's the healers with Zoe - Page 4 Empty Re: Jess see's the healers with Zoe

Post by Jessie Tyler Fri Apr 03, 2009 9:42 pm

Jess looked at her "ow too right I'm not , he's gonna go threw it too" she said still laid on the bed as she felt the faint flutter again and closed her eyes
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 4796

Back to top Go down

Jess see's the healers with Zoe - Page 4 Empty Re: Jess see's the healers with Zoe

Post by Guest Fri Apr 03, 2009 9:44 pm

Zoe nodded. A baby. That would change so much. But at least it would be a good change. "Well this is going to be pretty intresting. Do you want me to go with you when you tell him or is that too private for me to be there."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Fri Apr 03, 2009 9:51 pm

jess grabbed her hand "ow no your gonna be there i need some on i can hide behind"she said slowly sitting up
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 03, 2009 10:03 pm

Zoe sat up striaght. "Hide behind. Why are you going to hide behind me?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Fri Apr 03, 2009 10:07 pm

jess looked at her "In case he takes it badly"she said looking at her jess's mind spun with questions she had , like when would be best to tell Jack he was right.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 03, 2009 10:09 pm

"In that case you might need to do it with half the school watching." Zoe said with a smirk. She was being very sarcastic. "No, I will be there. No problem. I don't think he will take it all that bad."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Fri Apr 03, 2009 10:14 pm

Jess sighed "I hope so" she said looking down at the ring on her finger and smiling "I'm gonna need a bigger wedding dress aren't i" she said smirking as she looked at Zoe
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 03, 2009 10:17 pm

Zoe quickly looked back at Jess. "Uhm, excues me. What did you say?" She didn't want Jess to know that Jack had already told her he was going to ask. "I think I have missed something."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Fri Apr 03, 2009 10:21 pm

Jess looked up at her "ow that's right you weren't there , he asked me to marry him " sh said and held out her hand to show her the ring.
Spoiler:
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 03, 2009 10:24 pm

Zoe reached out and took Jess' hand. "WOW. That tooks wonderful. Nice." Zoe was so happy for her.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top