Jess see's the healers with Zoe - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Jess see's the healers with Zoe - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Jess see's the healers with Zoe

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jess see's the healers with Zoe - Page 3 Empty Re: Jess see's the healers with Zoe

Post by Jessie Tyler Fri Apr 03, 2009 8:37 pm

Jess looked at her the worry clear on her face "at the dance Jack said he thought i was.." she stopped and sighed "He thought i was pregnant, its why he wanted me to come here" she said on her face sat fear , fear of not knowing what to do next.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 4796

Back to top Go down

Jess see's the healers with Zoe - Page 3 Empty Re: Jess see's the healers with Zoe

Post by Guest Fri Apr 03, 2009 8:43 pm

Zoe nodded. Things started to click now. "Oh. I see." Jess was possibliy preganet. "So if you are. Is there going to be a problem or not. A baby is good news."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Fri Apr 03, 2009 8:50 pm

Jess looked at her "I don't know , Jack kinda knows as i said he sent me here to get checked out" she sighed "will the school let me keep working even with a kid, ow god" she covered her face with her hands not knowing what to do.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 03, 2009 8:53 pm

Zoe took a deep breat. "Take a deep breath. One thing at a time, ok." Zoe tried to calm Jess down before the healer came back.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Fri Apr 03, 2009 8:55 pm

Jess did as Zoe's said and took a deep breath "ok lets see what she has to say it my still be a bug" he said now not so convinced.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 03, 2009 9:02 pm

Zoe nodded. "True." That might be true but Zoe doubted it.

Brie came back in. "Ok. So let me try this. I will place my hands over your stomach. If it is just a simple stomach bug nothing will happen. But if we are dealing with what I feel like we are. You will feel a small movement."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Fri Apr 03, 2009 9:06 pm

Jess looked at Zoe then at the healer "ok " she said and lay down on the bed.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 03, 2009 9:10 pm

Zoe walked closer so that Jess could hold her hand if she needed it for support or anything.

Brie slowly pulled Jess's shirt up so that her stomach was bare. Cafefully she laid her hands on it. Waiting. Then she looked up. "Did you feel that?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Fri Apr 03, 2009 9:22 pm

jess looked at Zoe as she felt a light flutter in her belly she covered her face with her hands "ow god what am i to do?" she said then she looked at Zoe "He's gonna be terrible to live with after this" she said a smirk on her face
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 03, 2009 9:26 pm

Brie looked up at Zoe then to Jess. "Well, Let me be the first one to congratuate you. Seems like you are about a month along. That is how the fetus feels. Let me get some paperwork together and some herbs. Then I will be right back."

Zoe watched as Brie left the room. "Congrats Jess. Don't worry. Things will be ok. You are not alone in this."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top