Jess see's the healers with Zoe - Page 5
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Jess see's the healers with Zoe - Page 5 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Jess see's the healers with Zoe

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jess see's the healers with Zoe - Page 5 Empty Re: Jess see's the healers with Zoe

Post by Jessie Tyler Fri Apr 03, 2009 10:27 pm

Jess smiled "thanks, but how am i gonna look going down the isle with a fat belly" she said giving a sigh
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 4796

Back to top Go down

Jess see's the healers with Zoe - Page 5 Empty Re: Jess see's the healers with Zoe

Post by Jack Black Heart Fri Apr 03, 2009 10:30 pm

Jack new just where to find Jess and zoe , pushing open the door he saw Zoe admiring the ring he had given to Jess at the dance "ok so whats the verdict" he said standing in the doorway a smug look on his face.
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 2116

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 03, 2009 10:31 pm

Zoe looked up as Jack walked in. Not knowing what to say, she looked back down at Jess. "Hi Jack. See you found us."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Black Heart Fri Apr 03, 2009 10:35 pm

Jack looked at there faces and smiled "Yes I knew it ,I was right" he said grinning as he walking over to Jess "so how far are you?" he asked his arms snaking around her.

Last edited by Jack Black Heart on Fri Apr 03, 2009 10:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Fri Apr 03, 2009 10:37 pm

Jess looked at Zoe now she was confused at his reaction "ho ho wait a minuet, this isn't what i expected" she said feeling his arms around her waist as she stood in front of her "I expected a tantrum shouting" she stopped as he kissed her feeling his hand on her belly
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 03, 2009 10:42 pm

Zoe smiled she couldn't help it. "So looks like he wasn't going to respond liek you expected. Congrats you two. I am very happy for you." Suddenly Zoe felt out of place. "I think I might need to go find Brie."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Black Heart Fri Apr 03, 2009 10:44 pm

Jack nodded to Zoe "yeah, please, she's taking a long time" he said still holding Jess close "besides i think Jess and i need some time alone "
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 03, 2009 10:46 pm

Zoe nodded. "Sure thing." Zoe left them quickly.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Black Heart Fri Apr 03, 2009 10:49 pm

Jack turned to Jess "jess you ok?" he asked but he could tell she wasn't "listen I'm ok with this , its a bit unexpected this early but still " he grinned wide and held her tight "I love you and now our child" he rubbed her belly and kissed her
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Fri Apr 03, 2009 10:51 pm

Jess looked up at him she listened to his words then after he finished she smiled "have you finished" she said moving her arms to his neck "I couldn't be happier" she kissed him back "our child, sounds nice also explains a lot" she held him tight "ZOE YOU CAN COME BACK IN!" she shouted.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top