{{ i don't know what to do with y o u * [ SCORP ] - Page 6
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

{{ i don't know what to do with y o u * [ SCORP ] - Page 6 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

{{ i don't know what to do with y o u * [ SCORP ]

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

{{ i don't know what to do with y o u * [ SCORP ] - Page 6 Empty Re: {{ i don't know what to do with y o u * [ SCORP ]

Post by Ginevra Malenki Sun May 17, 2009 8:41 pm

Walking slowly next to him, she shivered a bit as a whip of wind blew past them. "So.. how has the Death Eater central been lately? Like hell, i'm guessing?" last time she had visited the Manor she had been with Darren trying to get away with being someone who she wasn't just to see if she could pull it off and check if her mom was somewhere around. It had worked - at first, and since then she had wondered if the Death Eaters had been punished for her fault. She wouldn't be surprised, that was for sure.
Ginevra Malenki
Ginevra Malenki

Number of posts : 13516
Special Abilities : Wandless

Back to top Go down

{{ i don't know what to do with y o u * [ SCORP ] - Page 6 Empty Re: {{ i don't know what to do with y o u * [ SCORP ]

Post by Scorpius Malfoy 1 Sun May 17, 2009 8:58 pm

Scorpius shook his head. "Its not that bad really. You know whos not around that much, and I get to talk to all the Death Eater guests at my house. But it gets annoying though, nto having any privacy at my own house," he said sighing. That part really annoyed him. "The occasional meetings are hell though. The Dark Lord always wants to punish me and Sue as much as he can.." He scowled, suddenly in a bad mood.
Scorpius Malfoy 1
Scorpius Malfoy 1
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 710
Special Abilities : Occlumens, Apparation

Back to top Go down

Post by Ginevra Malenki Sun May 17, 2009 9:10 pm

Ginevra nodded, not understanding what that would be like since she had lived alone for years now but still, she could guess it was not in the least bit fun. "I guess that's the price of coming from the Malfoy clan." she told him, sighing. Right now she would never have guessed that, if she was one to use labels, he was a Malfoy. He seemed decent and not stuck-up at all, which was what she liked. "I'm sorry to hear that." she added, cringing a bit as she had never enjoyed being tortured, even if she had a high pain tolerance.
Ginevra Malenki
Ginevra Malenki

Back to top Go down

Post by Scorpius Malfoy 1 Mon May 18, 2009 7:03 pm

Scorpius shrugged, still looking glum. He so deeply detested the Death Eaters, he just wanted to get away from them, but he couldn't. Or else Voldemort would kill his whole family. "So why did you join them in the first place?" Scorpius asked curiously as they walked. He had no choice, he had to join. But what about her?
Scorpius Malfoy 1
Scorpius Malfoy 1
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ginevra Malenki Mon May 18, 2009 8:30 pm

Not showing emotion on her face, she really had no good reason, it was actually a really bad one but she hated that the reasoning had even happened. "Voldemort killed my dad, now my sister and I haven't heard from my mom. I did it for revenge, i'm the reason so many Death Eaters are no more." leaving her voice with no emotion too, she hated talking about it because he was not proud of what she had done and she missed her family so much. "And to keep an eye on Darren." she added, looking at the ground as that was all true.
Ginevra Malenki
Ginevra Malenki

Back to top Go down

Post by Scorpius Malfoy 1 Tue May 19, 2009 7:48 pm

"Your sister and mother too?" Scorpius said, extremely surprised. He wondered what that must be like, and shuddered. He immediately felt sorry for her. "Thats bad... But still, I don't think revenge is a good thing either," he added in a quiet tone. "Not all Death Eaters are bad you know. Some of them are forced into it." Like him. Maybe he was being hypocritical, if Voldemort had killed one of his family members, he'd probably kill as many Death Eaters as he could in retaliation. Though he might not be brave enough to do that. "Darren?" Scorpius repeated, vaguely remembring him as the head boy he had met in the common room not so long ago. "I don't really like him," he said, frowning.
Scorpius Malfoy 1
Scorpius Malfoy 1
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ginevra Malenki Wed May 20, 2009 4:54 am

Flinching, had he heard about her mother or was he just guessing? She prayed hard that he was just guessing as by the sound of his surprised tone, she could s ay he was. "I know and that's why I left. Death was better than killing others." she told him, sighing guility as she did know, it had just taken a lesson to teach her the full meaning of what that meant. At times even Ginevra herself didn't know why she was sorted into Ravenclaw, she had a bunch of courage and naturally fit into Gryffindor, but yet she had not been put into that house. Oh well, she liked being a Raven. "He's a prick at times, don't get me wrong, he's just a prick a care a lot for." she told him, fiddeling as she said it. "So many people don't like him, so you're not the first, but really, if it weren't for him I would have died many times before now... i'm a bit accident prone." she added, making a face as she hated the fact but it was so true. Everything bad came her way whether she asked for it or not. It was just how it worked. "Why didn't you like him?" she asked curiously.
Ginevra Malenki
Ginevra Malenki

Back to top Go down

Post by Scorpius Malfoy 1 Wed May 20, 2009 10:15 pm

"Yeah I guess," Scorpius said, nodding. He had always hated the Death Eaters, but he had never considered killing any of them. Maybe it was just cause he was too much of a coward to risk getting cought. Or because he didn't want to take someones life. Well it didn't matter either way, she had left the Death Eaters, unlike him who didn't have the courage to do so. From her tone he could tell that she was good friends with Darren, or something more, he wasn't sure. But then again, it wasn't really his business. "Well, he's a bit bossy isn't he?" Scorpius said frowning. "And he's not really nice to any of us. Expecially not my sister." he added, remembring the duel between the two.
Scorpius Malfoy 1
Scorpius Malfoy 1
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ginevra Malenki Thu May 21, 2009 5:03 am

Ginevra burst out laughing as Scorpius asked her the question 'is he bossy.' Anyone who actually knew Darren knew quite well he couldn't not be bossy, it was his nature. "There isn't a day he has gone without trying to control me somehow, whether it's for my own saftey or not." she told him, assuring him he was correct but for some odd reason, Ginevra saw no bad things in it because really, she never listened anyway. Pursing her lips and mulling her thoughts over as he mentioned his sister again, she didn't want to offend him but the truth was the truth. "Your sister usually starts it. Have you ever been around when she starts to ask him why he's around anything to do with Slytherin territories? You know, and not around with this Ravenclaw... girlfriend?" even she had heard about this and she wasn't his girlfriend but it was more than obvious Sue always meant her. "Usually it sets him off, as for not being nice to her, does she ever treat anyone nice herself? After all, the saying is 'treat people how you want to be treated' and never once has she been nice.." she wasn't sure where she was going with her thoughts but she knew she'd end up rambing on about nothing no matter what, it was an unbreakable habit.
Ginevra Malenki
Ginevra Malenki

Back to top Go down

Post by Scorpius Malfoy 1 Sat May 23, 2009 4:19 pm

"So... WHy are you his friend then?"he asked her wonderingly. He was trying not to be too nosy, but he was confused. "YOu shouldn'[t be a friend with someone whos trying to control you.." Shrugging when she started ranting about his sister, she was sort of right really, but he didn't really want to admit it. "Wait, he's your boyfriend?" Scorpius asked, surprised. She had said his sister talks to him about his ravenclaw girlfriend, so he had guessed she meant her.
Scorpius Malfoy 1
Scorpius Malfoy 1
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top