{{ i don't know what to do with y o u * [ SCORP ] - Page 4
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

{{ i don't know what to do with y o u * [ SCORP ] - Page 4 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

{{ i don't know what to do with y o u * [ SCORP ]

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

{{ i don't know what to do with y o u * [ SCORP ] - Page 4 Empty Re: {{ i don't know what to do with y o u * [ SCORP ]

Post by Ginevra Malenki Thu Apr 09, 2009 2:19 am

Sitting there, she raised her eyebrow when he agreed. "You never do that yourself?" she asked, curious as she actually did somewhat expect for him too. It was just some streotypical Slytherin thought that came to her head.
Ginevra Malenki
Ginevra Malenki

Number of posts : 13516
Special Abilities : Wandless

Back to top Go down

{{ i don't know what to do with y o u * [ SCORP ] - Page 4 Empty Re: {{ i don't know what to do with y o u * [ SCORP ]

Post by Scorpius Malfoy 1 Sun Apr 12, 2009 6:41 pm

Scorpius frowned, it was obvious she thought scorpius also hated halfbloods and mudbloods like most Slytherins. But He didn't care about whether people were half blood or muggle born, it didn't matter to him. Sure sometimes he insulted others who weren't pureblood but that was only when they angered him first. "No I don't" he said shortly. "I wouldn't be talking to you if I did would I?
Scorpius Malfoy 1
Scorpius Malfoy 1
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 710
Special Abilities : Occlumens, Apparation

Back to top Go down

Post by Ginevra Malenki Fri Apr 17, 2009 8:55 pm

{Sorry, thought I replied!}

Shrugging, she knew what he said was right. Letting it go, she was willing to believe him, even if her first impression was saying not too. Not being one to judge, it was only natural for her to easily give someone a chance and since he had yet to waste one, she gave him this. Like having a light bulb go off at random, she looked at him closer. "Wait, you're Sue's brother, twin maybe? Aren't you?" she asked, just having that clue in now.
Ginevra Malenki
Ginevra Malenki

Back to top Go down

Post by Scorpius Malfoy 1 Mon Apr 20, 2009 5:45 pm

Glad that she had changed the subject, Scorpius didn't want her to hate him for it. "Yeah Sue's my sister, unfortunately," Scorpius replied darkly. He didn't like his sister all the time, her personality was just too... evil. Still, he was very protective of her and deep down of course he cared for her a lot. "We're not twins though, She's older than me by a bit."
Scorpius Malfoy 1
Scorpius Malfoy 1
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ginevra Malenki Wed Apr 22, 2009 11:27 pm

It seemed that Scor here was not a fan of his sister either. Not entirally surprised, she didn't think or see how anyone could in the first place. The fact that her own family did not even like her, though, was laughable. "Oh, sorry. Thought you were, as you guys are both in the same year as myself." she explained, shrugging. She was still amused at the fact that he didn't talk about her with much like included.
Ginevra Malenki
Ginevra Malenki

Back to top Go down

Post by Scorpius Malfoy 1 Fri Apr 24, 2009 10:17 pm

Scorpius didn;t really hate his sister, just disliked her attitude sometimes. Whereas he had been forced to join the Death Eaters, she had joined willingly. She enjoyed it. "You don't seem to like her much," Scorpius noted, by her expression.
Scorpius Malfoy 1
Scorpius Malfoy 1
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ginevra Malenki Sat Apr 25, 2009 6:39 pm

Snickering at Scorpius' comment, he seemed to catch on fast and she liked that. "Oh no, I don't, don't get my wrong. I have have. I swear if she got the chance I wouldn't have a head, so therefore you can tell we're not fond of each other." Laughing as she told him this, it was more than true as they were always snipping towards the other. They had always been like this, especially since she got away from the Death Eaters. "I'm the Ex-Death Eather that gave her hell while doing the 'job'" she added, puring her lips, as she had always done her best to get on Sue's nerves and make everything harder than it needed to be. She had made it her task while being something she hated.
Ginevra Malenki
Ginevra Malenki

Back to top Go down

Post by Scorpius Malfoy 1 Mon Apr 27, 2009 7:47 pm

Scorpius laughed, but a moment later stopped. He didn't like her sisters personality but still cared for her, and he didn't want to laugh at her behind her back. Anyways, so Sue didn't like Ginevra much either, he wondered what she would say if she had found out he was friends with her. "Well she may be evil and all but she actually is quite nice.. sometimes," Scorpius said.
Scorpius Malfoy 1
Scorpius Malfoy 1
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ginevra Malenki Tue Apr 28, 2009 5:31 am

Raising her eyebrow at Scor, she couldn't believe Sue to be nice, ever, but if he insisted it she had no right to bash that thought down. "No offense, but my job is to make her life hell and really, I don't think i'll ever see that nice side." smiling still, she really didn't want to offend him, but it was just how it was. She also hoped Scor was smart enough not to tell her that they were friends, no doubt it would go through quite bad in the end for him more than her, as she had always been on bad terms with Sue anyways, so it wouldn't matter much for her.
Ginevra Malenki
Ginevra Malenki

Back to top Go down

Post by Scorpius Malfoy 1 Fri May 01, 2009 9:20 am

Scorpius frowned, he didn't like being friends with people who hated her sister. But really, it was quite inevetible as everyone at Hogwarts hated her. "Oh well OK. I guess that means I should try not to let her know we're friends, as she'll probably kill me then," he said. "Though she'll probably find out anyways" It was always hard to keep a secret at Hogwarts.
Scorpius Malfoy 1
Scorpius Malfoy 1
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top