{{ i don't know what to do with y o u * [ SCORP ] - Page 5
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

{{ i don't know what to do with y o u * [ SCORP ] - Page 5 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

{{ i don't know what to do with y o u * [ SCORP ]

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

{{ i don't know what to do with y o u * [ SCORP ] - Page 5 Empty Re: {{ i don't know what to do with y o u * [ SCORP ]

Post by Ginevra Malenki Mon May 11, 2009 4:56 am

{Sorry for the time waited! Sort of had troubles getting onto the site.}

Ginevra wasn't sure if this was good. Enough people had been hurt in the past because of her, would Scor be next if this actually continued? She couldn't have that. Eyebrows pulled together in frusteration, she looked up at him and frowned. "If she'll put any harm to you because of me, we can't do this. I will not risk anything happening to you that is not good." she spoke, biting her lip because it was true. She hated herself quite a bit for people getting hurt on her case.
Ginevra Malenki
Ginevra Malenki

Number of posts : 13516
Special Abilities : Wandless

Back to top Go down

{{ i don't know what to do with y o u * [ SCORP ] - Page 5 Empty Re: {{ i don't know what to do with y o u * [ SCORP ]

Post by Scorpius Malfoy 1 Mon May 11, 2009 8:25 am

[np]

"She can't hurt me, she doesn't control me," Scorpius said indignantly. Though if Sue knew, she could do something to him. He was aware she was better at magic than him and it really annoyed him. "Don't worry about me."
Scorpius Malfoy 1
Scorpius Malfoy 1
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 710
Special Abilities : Occlumens, Apparation

Back to top Go down

Post by Ginevra Malenki Tue May 12, 2009 3:41 am

It was hard for Ginevra not to worry. She did it naturally when it involved anyone she cared about and she was quite sure she could say she cared for Scorpius already. "Can you promise me that if she does find out, you don't let her take it out on you then? I'd hate myself forever." she asked, looking right at him because obviously she couldn't lie and say she wasn't going to worry.
Ginevra Malenki
Ginevra Malenki

Back to top Go down

Post by Scorpius Malfoy 1 Tue May 12, 2009 12:54 pm

Scorpius frowned, her worrying about what his sister would do to him made him feel rather weak. "Relax, I doubt she'll do anything to me, I am her brother after all. Its not like she's gonna kill me for being friends with a person she doesn't like," he said shrugging. Though she probably would be pretty angry at him. " He already liked Ginevra as a friend and wasn't about to just stop being friends with her just because Sue didn't aprove.
Scorpius Malfoy 1
Scorpius Malfoy 1
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ginevra Malenki Wed May 13, 2009 1:09 am

Ginevra knew what it felt like to be weak but now a day's she only felt weak because of how she was scared of certain things. "If you say so." she murmured, more to herself than to Scor. She didnt think Sue would hold up much just for her brother, she didn't seem to care for anyone but herself, she didn't fool Ginevra there for even a second- it was so obvious.
Ginevra Malenki
Ginevra Malenki

Back to top Go down

Post by Scorpius Malfoy 1 Thu May 14, 2009 4:51 pm

Scorpius knew what Ginevra was thinking and didn't bother trying to change her opinion about his sister. One, it wouldn't make any difference and two, her view on her was probably right. Anyways, he knew that Sue cared for her family at least, even if it was a very little bit. "Wanna go for a walk around?" he asked. He was getting bored just sitting there.
Scorpius Malfoy 1
Scorpius Malfoy 1
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ginevra Malenki Fri May 15, 2009 5:35 am

Nodding, Ginevra agreed because really, her butt was starting to hurt a whole lot. Sighing, she got up and streched, yawning slightly and holding back a wince from one of the scars upon her body. They still hurt, even if days old, but she was good at holding back pain and ignoring it and she always had been. "Maybe even for a swim?" She wasn't a huge fan of water anymore but it did seem like fun.
Ginevra Malenki
Ginevra Malenki

Back to top Go down

Post by Scorpius Malfoy 1 Sat May 16, 2009 5:44 pm

Scorpius got up and stretched too, they had been sitting for a long time. Over an hour it seemed. "Swim?" he repeated, frowning. "Er.. I'm not a great swimmer."
Scorpius Malfoy 1
Scorpius Malfoy 1
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ginevra Malenki Sat May 16, 2009 5:51 pm

Shrugging, she hadn't been expecting that but it was okay. "A walk it is then." she annouced without giving it second thought. She didn't want someone to have a chance of drowning on her account, even if she would keep a very very close eye on Scor if he was in the water and not a great swimmer.
Ginevra Malenki
Ginevra Malenki

Back to top Go down

Post by Scorpius Malfoy 1 Sat May 16, 2009 5:54 pm

Scorpius grinned and nodded, relieved. He hadn't really been swimming much, and therefore wasn't very good at it. He turned and started walking at a steady pace. "So.." he said, trying to get conversation going again.
Scorpius Malfoy 1
Scorpius Malfoy 1
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top