{{ i don't know what to do with y o u * [ SCORP ] - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

{{ i don't know what to do with y o u * [ SCORP ] - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

{{ i don't know what to do with y o u * [ SCORP ]

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

{{ i don't know what to do with y o u * [ SCORP ] - Page 2 Empty Re: {{ i don't know what to do with y o u * [ SCORP ]

Post by Ginevra Malenki Sat Mar 28, 2009 2:10 pm

[His rank says Fourth.. but just reply I guess, i'll change her thoughts.]
Ginevra Malenki
Ginevra Malenki

Number of posts : 13516
Special Abilities : Wandless

Back to top Go down

{{ i don't know what to do with y o u * [ SCORP ] - Page 2 Empty Re: {{ i don't know what to do with y o u * [ SCORP ]

Post by Scorpius Malfoy 1 Sat Mar 28, 2009 2:15 pm

[oh ok. and i did reply]
Scorpius Malfoy 1
Scorpius Malfoy 1
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 710
Special Abilities : Occlumens, Apparation

Back to top Go down

Post by Ginevra Malenki Sat Mar 28, 2009 2:19 pm

Sighing, she hadn't even thought anyone would notice that she was gone, nevermind someone like Scorpious. "Let's just say I havn't been around, okay?" she explainied nice and clam, keeping her cool for the first time in a long time. Usually she wasn't able too, but right now she was. Touching her hand to her face, she ran a line down the place where a scar was hidden nice and slow, trailing down to her neck and then casually just dropping her hand. This was something girls did a lot, randomly touching the skin around their face, but she only did it because she was getting into the habit of feeling if it was there. If it was, that was a problem, but it wasn't, meaning it was covered still by her magic.
Ginevra Malenki
Ginevra Malenki

Back to top Go down

Post by Scorpius Malfoy 1 Sun Mar 29, 2009 11:15 am

Seeing as Ginevra and Scorpius were in the same year, of course he would have noticed she hadn't been at Hogwarts. "Oh ok.." he said, trying not to be nosy, though he really wanted to know where she had gone. Trying to find a change to the subject he said "So how come you left the Death Eaters?" This was something he was also very curious about.
Scorpius Malfoy 1
Scorpius Malfoy 1
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ginevra Malenki Sun Mar 29, 2009 3:55 pm

Freezing as he asked, she raised her eyebrows at him. She wasn't exactly just going to confess straight up, she didn't even do that for her one closest friend in exsistance, or anyone for that matter, so she just paused, taking her time to even say a word. "I noticed why I was in it was pointless and cruel?" she asked, not caring if she offended him in anyway, though she hardly could have with such a short statement. Another fact was that she didn't want to share it with anyone as it wasn't the best reason, though her reason to join was horrible and she still couldn't believe she'd done it.
Ginevra Malenki
Ginevra Malenki

Back to top Go down

Post by Scorpius Malfoy 1 Mon Mar 30, 2009 2:25 pm

Scorpius smiled slightly as she said that. He knew the Death Eaters were cruel and evil, but it wasn't like he liked them. He was forced into it, like many others. The alternative was the death of his family members, and he wouldn't allow that to happen. "Yeah I guess thats pretty smart." he muttered. Actually it wasn't at all, people who escaped the death eaters never survived, though he dearly hoped Ginevra did.
Scorpius Malfoy 1
Scorpius Malfoy 1
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ginevra Malenki Mon Mar 30, 2009 2:28 pm

Ginevra knew that people who left the Death Eaters never lived but really, she was to stubborn to believe that for even a second. She was scared, sure, but she was pushed forward with her own stupidity and care for another. She didn't care for herself, which wasn't good, but so true. "I know it's not, no need to lie." she told him, shrugging as she sat down, not wanting to stand up all wet anymore. Waving her wand over her body, she placed a heating charm over herself before she just totally forgot and froze. It wouldn't tbe the first time it had happened.
Ginevra Malenki
Ginevra Malenki

Back to top Go down

Post by Scorpius Malfoy 1 Mon Mar 30, 2009 2:33 pm

Scorpius smiled again and sat down next to her. She seemed like a very serious type of person but yet he liked her. "Not really... I would leave them too.. If I could.." he said rather bitterly.
Scorpius Malfoy 1
Scorpius Malfoy 1
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ginevra Malenki Mon Mar 30, 2009 3:24 pm

With Ginevra things were simple, either you liked her or you disliked her with a passion. Yes, it was just as simple as that. It always had been. "You're doing the right thing for the ones you care about." she told him, trying to comfort him somewhat, but not even thinking for a second that it would work. She had never been good at it. Ever.
Ginevra Malenki
Ginevra Malenki

Back to top Go down

Post by Scorpius Malfoy 1 Tue Mar 31, 2009 1:58 pm

"I guess.." Scorpius said slowly, deep in thought. Scorpius was in the Death Eaters only to protect his family, but he had killed many people too, though mainly on the Dark Lords orders, sometimes he couldn't avoid them. The thought made him rather sickened. "So uhh your in Ravenclaw right?" he asked, trying to change the subject.
Scorpius Malfoy 1
Scorpius Malfoy 1
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top