Jess and Jack get to know each other - Page 10
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Jess and Jack get to know each other - Page 10 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Jess and Jack get to know each other

Page 10 of 30 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 20 ... 30  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jess and Jack get to know each other - Page 10 Empty Re: Jess and Jack get to know each other

Post by Guest Wed Apr 01, 2009 10:22 pm

Zoe smiled. "Yea. Just very very nerous about it." She turned back to Jess. "Why do you say kinda?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Jess and Jack get to know each other - Page 10 Empty Re: Jess and Jack get to know each other

Post by Jessie Tyler Thu Apr 02, 2009 8:33 am

Jess looked at her "your date is a maybe and mine ,well he's just gone some where do do god knows what and I'm not sure if he'll show" she said "so its a, kinda" she smirked
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 4796

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 03, 2009 3:48 pm

This made Zoe laugh. "Then it sounds like we both have some kinda's. Thats better than nothing, I guess."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Fri Apr 03, 2009 5:37 pm

Jess took a deep breath and she felt the queasiness rise again "I'm sorry i must have ate something bad yesterday mu stomach won't stop turning." she said moving to the sink.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 03, 2009 6:10 pm

Zoe watched as Jess went to the sink. Sitting up in her chair straighter, Zoe asked, "Are you ok?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Fri Apr 03, 2009 6:13 pm

Jess turned to look at her and shook her head "no the last two days I've felt like this, but it passes" she said just as she did throw up in the sink "ow god" she said leaning more over the sink
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 03, 2009 6:15 pm

Zoe sat thinking for a few moment. "Are you sure? That isn't really normal. I mean not lasting this long. You might need to see a healer."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Fri Apr 03, 2009 6:20 pm

Jess shook her head "No , no its probably some bad meat or a bad beer i had" she said "I am not keen on healers" she took a deep breath "there told you it would pass"
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 03, 2009 6:22 pm

Zoe looked back at Jess. She loved her healers. "I think you might need to find some new healers. Mine treated me wonderfuly. Plus being sick for a day ok two at the most. But more than that isnt meat."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Fri Apr 03, 2009 6:26 pm

Jess looked at her and sighed "I know and I'm worried" she said sitting back at the table "I'll give it till after the dance" but her face looked pale and drained in the light.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 30 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 20 ... 30  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top