Jess and Jack get to know each other - Page 20
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Jess and Jack get to know each other - Page 20 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Jess and Jack get to know each other

Page 20 of 30 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 25 ... 30  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jess and Jack get to know each other - Page 20 Empty Re: Jess and Jack get to know each other

Post by Guest Wed Apr 22, 2009 1:20 am

Zoe walked to a nearby chair. "Oh don't worry. None taken. I might be stronger than a lot of girls my age and size. Quidditch and growing up being bullied by sisters will do that to you. Not to mention having to deal with my twin brother.' It all came out in a sort of small laugh.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Jess and Jack get to know each other - Page 20 Empty Re: Jess and Jack get to know each other

Post by Jack Black Heart Wed Apr 22, 2009 1:23 am

jack looked up at her and gave a weak smile "sounds like you've been threw a lot too"he said now sitting back against thje back of the chair. standing up he moved to a small cuboard reaching in he pulled out two bottles of beer "you want one?" he asked
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 2116

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 22, 2009 1:27 am

"You have no idea." Zoe said in a strained voice. And he really didn't. Life with the Weasley's was not a piece of cake. Especially since she only stuck out like a sore thumb. Looking up at what Jack was offereing. "Sure."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Black Heart Wed Apr 22, 2009 1:30 am

jack moved back to the table handing her the bottle and sitting down himself , popping the top he drank it down in one "thats good" he said looking over at jess as she slept "i hope she dosen't get too exausted but at lest for now its over" he said finishing his drink.
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 22, 2009 1:33 am

Zoe nodded as she sipped her drink. Not knowing what to say. So she sat and watched.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Black Heart Wed Apr 22, 2009 1:35 am

jack sighed as he looked at her placing his empty bottle on the table "so nobody intrested in you yet?" he asked trying to take his mind off Jess
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 22, 2009 1:47 am

The changed in topics caught Zoe off guard. "Well I think so. Still trying to figure that one out." Zoe admitted.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Black Heart Sat Apr 25, 2009 10:44 am

jack smirked "ow ?" was all he said sitting facing her "who's the lucky guy?" he lent slightly forward in interest but he glanced over at Jess every so often to make sure she still slept peace fully.
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 25, 2009 1:14 pm

The topic made Zoe blush a little. "His name is Topher Stanley. He is in Ravenclaw." Looking back at the table. "But I'm not sure. Still trying to figure if it is actually going to work or not. We have fun together but that about it."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Black Heart Sat Apr 25, 2009 1:17 pm

Jack grinned seeing the blush on her face "I could check him out for you if you want , I could pin him up against the wall and find out" he said with a smirk
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 30 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 25 ... 30  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top