Jess and Jack get to know each other - Page 19
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Jess and Jack get to know each other - Page 19 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Jess and Jack get to know each other

Page 19 of 30 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 24 ... 30  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jess and Jack get to know each other - Page 19 Empty Re: Jess and Jack get to know each other

Post by Guest Wed Apr 22, 2009 12:37 am

Zoe rushed to Jess' side. Reaching down she tried to hold Jess' legs still. It wasn't easy. "I'm trying." Zoe said with a very terror filled voice.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Jess and Jack get to know each other - Page 19 Empty Re: Jess and Jack get to know each other

Post by Jack Black Heart Wed Apr 22, 2009 12:42 am

jack shifted his weight holding jess more firmly "Ahh " he yelled out as Jess bit his arm "this isn't her this is her vamp side , her subconsouse is fighting it"he said threw gritted teeth "god she can bite" he said as a thing trikle of blood ran down his arm
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 2116

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 22, 2009 12:47 am

Zoe watched Jack as Jess bit him. She was very glad that she was at the other end and not up there. But it was still taking everything she had to hold Jess' legs down.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Black Heart Wed Apr 22, 2009 12:50 am

jack gasped as Jess finally calmbed down slipping back into sleep he slipped his arm out holding it to stop the flow "you can let go now.... she'll sleep" he said siting down hard in a chair and wincing.
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 22, 2009 12:51 am

Carefully Zoe let go of Jess' feet. "Will that happen often?" She really hoped it wouldn't but wasn't sure.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Black Heart Wed Apr 22, 2009 12:54 am

jack looked at her hanging his head he nodded "twice more before the babys born" he said "and always as she sleeps" he winced as he wrapped a towel around his arm.
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 22, 2009 1:00 am

"Oh. gotcha." ZOe said not really sure what else to say. "Well at least you will be here to help her." She said with a small smile. It was going to be a long couple of months.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Black Heart Wed Apr 22, 2009 1:04 am

jack nodded "if i don't pass out from blood loss first" he said moving the cloth to show two bite marks in his fore arm "she took some of my blood when she bit me" he shook his head "if she dose that everytime she sleps i won't be much good" he lent on the table turning to look at her.
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 22, 2009 1:09 am

"Good point. But is there anyway to avoid it." Zoe asked. That was the last thing Zoe wanted. She didn't want to be bitten. "I think I will stay at the feet. I don't want to be bitten. Sorry."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Black Heart Wed Apr 22, 2009 1:12 am

jack nodded "i wouldn't expect you to be strong enouph to hold her, not when shes in vampire mode" he said as he wrapped his arm in the towel, his face now pail as he sat 'no offence ment zoe" he sighed as he sat he noticed he swayed slightly as he did .
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 30 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 24 ... 30  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top