Jess and Jack get to know each other - Page 24
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Jess and Jack get to know each other - Page 24 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Jess and Jack get to know each other

Page 24 of 30 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 30  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jess and Jack get to know each other - Page 24 Empty Re: Jess and Jack get to know each other

Post by Guest Tue Apr 28, 2009 1:20 pm

Zoe laid on the floor dazed. Slowly she reached her hand to her head. "Ouch." Was all she said. Trying to sit up she wasn't able to. She glance toward teh door to see Jess and Jack fighting. Then Jess ran out but didn't get far. "Jack, get her I think she is in pain."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Jess and Jack get to know each other - Page 24 Empty Re: Jess and Jack get to know each other

Post by Jack Black Heart Tue Apr 28, 2009 1:33 pm

Jack ran out the doors and down the steps taking two at a time he picked her up and carried her back into the hut "god dam you woman " he swore as he placed her on the bed, moving his hands over her belly he shook his head " she's term" he said looking at zoe worry in his eyes
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 2116

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 28, 2009 1:35 pm

Finally able to sit up. Zoe sat up looking around. She shook her head at Jess as Jack laid her down on the bed. Jack's next words took her by complete suprise. "What?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Black Heart Tue Apr 28, 2009 2:02 pm

jack nodded "she's full term , she's been quicker than Sonja"he sat facing Jess who winced in pain again even jack didn't know what to do "Some one will have to get the nurse , the one from st mungos" he said panic now in his voice.
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 28, 2009 2:06 pm

Shocked at Jack's words. "Are you sure? This is way to soon." Fear filled Zoe. "I guess I can go. But I don't know who to ask for or anything."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Black Heart Tue Apr 28, 2009 2:12 pm

Jack stood up and moved to face Zoe 2I am sure she's full term , " he sighed as he paused moving to his bag he took out a piece of paper"your friend at the hospital gave us this said if we needed her help just to let her know, well we need her help now" he said handing her a piece of paper
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 28, 2009 2:22 pm

Taking the paper from Jack's hand, Zoe rushed out the door and down the steps. She only could hope and pray that she would get to Mungos and back in time.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Black Heart Tue Apr 28, 2009 2:27 pm

jack moved back to Jess his hand resting on her belly as he felt it tighten " ow i hope she gets back" he said but a he finished speaking a gush of water appeared on the bed and jess cried out "not good your waters just broke" he cleaned her up and sat cradling her in his arms "hurry Zoe" he whispered sofly
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 28, 2009 2:32 pm

As soon as Zoe reached the edge of hogwarts grounds she appreated to St. Mungos. Rushing in she was searching for a particular person. It didn't take long to find them. Zoe explained all that was happening. Brie got all of her things together. Stepping into the floo both Zoe and the healer arrived back at Hogwarts. "This way." Zoe said running back onto the grounds. It was a really good thing that Zoe was in such good shape. Reaching the door to the hut, Zoe said in a voice that was strained from lack of air. "We are back."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Black Heart Wed Apr 29, 2009 8:48 am

Jack turned to see Zoe and the woman stood in the doorway "am i glad to see you, her waters broke she's having contractions every five minuets, she shouldn't be this far on yet " jack said moving to stand in front of them "she's progressing faster than Sonja"he said the worry now clear on his face "I...I don't know what to do" he said looking at jess who sat on the bed the sheet gripped in her hand as she cried out again.
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 30 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 30  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top