Jess and Jack get to know each other - Page 18
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Jess and Jack get to know each other - Page 18 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Jess and Jack get to know each other

Page 18 of 30 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 24 ... 30  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jess and Jack get to know each other - Page 18 Empty Re: Jess and Jack get to know each other

Post by Guest Wed Apr 22, 2009 12:03 am

"I know. I am offically really worried. Is she going to be safe." Zoe asked her voice filled with worry. Looking over at Jess. This was something that Zoe didn't know anything about. Hoping that Jack knew more and would be able to help her. The last thing Zoe wanted was Jess to loose her life.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Jess and Jack get to know each other - Page 18 Empty Re: Jess and Jack get to know each other

Post by Jack Black Heart Wed Apr 22, 2009 12:07 am

jack looked at her his face saying it all even he didn't know , leaning forward he rubbed his face as he thought about what was happening "this happened the last time, she got so exausted from the pregnacy by the time she was due to give birth she had no strength and she hemoraged "he said looking up at Zoe "its why i need to be close so she can concerve her strength" he looked over at Jess "I love her too much to lose her " he siighed as he sat back.
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 2116

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 22, 2009 12:10 am

The thought of all that was going on really hit Zoe hard. "I'm glad you will be here. She is going to need you. If you guys need anything I'm just up at the castle. Not far." Zoe told him. And she meant every word of it. Jess felt like family. Or at least what family was suppose to feel like. Zoe didn't have many of those.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Black Heart Wed Apr 22, 2009 12:14 am

Jack heard her speak and nodded he had acnolaged her , reaching out for a glass he saw his hands shake and clentched his fist "god dam it" he swore and thumped the table in frustration , standing he turned his back to Zoe , he noticed Jess move on the bed tossing and turning as she slept as if plauged by a nightmare. as she slept
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 22, 2009 12:17 am

Zoe watched Jack. What was wrong with him. Did she dare ask? "Whats wrong Jack?" She figured what did she have to loose. Then a noise came from the bed. "Looks like she might be having a night mare." Zoe said looked at Jess with a extreme worried look on her face.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Black Heart Wed Apr 22, 2009 12:22 am

jack moved to the bed brushing her hair from her face then looking at Zoe he spoke "her body is trying to adjust to the baby's growth, its fighting back" he said lifting to cradle her in his arms "it should last no more than one night but it's what drained sonja to the point she couldn't ...."he paused as he caressed Jesses cheek with his hand.
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 22, 2009 12:24 am

Nodding at Jack's comment, all Zoe could do was watch. She knew there wasn't anything that she could do. But she had to ask anyway. "Is there anything I can do to help?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Black Heart Wed Apr 22, 2009 12:28 am

jack looked at Zoe he hadn't expected her to ask "erm yes bring me that bowl with some water in, she will be out of it for a while and we need to stop her from harming herself till its over" he said his face now showing he was focused " sonja... she was my other girlfreind " he said looking at Zoe.

Last edited by Jack Black Heart on Wed Apr 22, 2009 12:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 22, 2009 12:30 am

Zoe nodded. She knew that it was probably hard to talk about his lost, so she didn't press the issue. "Ok." Was all Zoe said. Walking toward the sink. She filled a bowl with water and took it to him.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Black Heart Wed Apr 22, 2009 12:34 am

taking a cloth he wiped Jess's forhead as she arched her back crying out in his arms suddenly she tried to brack free of him he held her but she faugh back "ZOE!" he called out "hold her legs" he held Jess around her waist both of her arms held tight in his free hand.
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 30 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 24 ... 30  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top