Jess and Jack get to know each other - Page 6
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Jess and Jack get to know each other - Page 6 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Jess and Jack get to know each other

Page 6 of 30 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 18 ... 30  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jess and Jack get to know each other - Page 6 Empty Re: Jess and Jack get to know each other

Post by Guest Tue Mar 24, 2009 2:11 pm

Zoe smiled for a moment and then shook her head. They were too cute together. "I ate a little at the castle." Zoe told Jack. "Looks good Jess. Just need to be really careful now. Let it heal before you get another injury." She told Jess with a laugh.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Jess and Jack get to know each other - Page 6 Empty Re: Jess and Jack get to know each other

Post by Jessie Tyler Tue Mar 24, 2009 2:19 pm

jess chuckled "sure but i always have Jack to fall back on" she said grinning "any way i have some how to start classes " she ate her breakfast and Jack cleared the plates "I just wish i could figure out why the spell was cast on me even jack can't find the answer"
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 4796

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 24, 2009 2:24 pm

Zoe sat looking at Jess. "I can help if I can. Not sure how. But I'm still ok with my idea for class." Zoe said with a small smile. She knew it would never fly but hey, it was worth a shot. Changing the subject back. Zoe asked, "No one knows why it was done? Thats weird. It has to be somewhere."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Tue Mar 24, 2009 2:31 pm

jess nodded her agreement "yea but where its not in any of the books at the library, I checked" she said as Jack placed a cup of coffee on the table in front of her.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 4796

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 24, 2009 2:40 pm

"There has to be something. Not sure what or where. We have to be overlooking something." Zoe said with a huge confused look on her face. What were they overlooking.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Black Heart Tue Mar 24, 2009 2:53 pm

Jack had listened to their conversation "the ofical records at the mynistry " he said sitting down beside Jess "all magic has to be logged and catagorised if dumbledor was as a noble a man as i have come to believe he is, he would have had to fill out a magic relese form at the ministery , it'll be in their records if he did, with out it he would have been braking the laws." he looked between Jess and Zoe.
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 2116

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 24, 2009 2:59 pm

Zoe looked back at Jack. "So does that mean he didn't register it or that they are hiding the information." Zoe wasn't really sure. A little confused. "So what do we do now?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Black Heart Tue Mar 24, 2009 3:05 pm

Jack sighed and looked at Zoe "I work at the ministry , and i know some people who know pepole who ow me a favor there" he said with a smirk "I have to return today or they will get suspishiose , I'll see what i can dig up" he stood up and placed his cup in the bowl Jess was using as a sink "if its hidden I'll find it and bring it back with me" he looked at Jess "its your right to know why" moving to her side he gave her a quick kiss then sat back down..
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 24, 2009 3:08 pm

Zoe nodded. "Thanks. a lot for the help." Zoe stopped. What was she saying. This wasn't her place to say that. "oh, Sorry." She said looking back to Jess. Zoe was only there for moral support. She laid her hands on her drawbook. It helped her to relax a little.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Black Heart Tue Mar 24, 2009 3:16 pm

Jack smiled "sure no problems " he said "Its kinda good to know what i have been looking for is finally closing" he said "beside s ..." he smirked at jess "I kinda like it here"
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 30 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 18 ... 30  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top