Jess and Jack get to know each other - Page 7
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Jess and Jack get to know each other - Page 7 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Jess and Jack get to know each other

Page 7 of 30 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 18 ... 30  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jess and Jack get to know each other - Page 7 Empty Re: Jess and Jack get to know each other

Post by Guest Tue Mar 24, 2009 3:19 pm

Zoe smiled. "Hey you hear that Jess. He kinda likes it here." She sad smiling and laughing.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Jess and Jack get to know each other - Page 7 Empty Re: Jess and Jack get to know each other

Post by Jessie Tyler Wed Mar 25, 2009 6:54 am

jess couldn't say anything but she blushed as she drank her coffee looking from Jack to Jess and back.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 4796

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 25, 2009 12:48 pm

Zoe smiled a litte. This was so cute. Pulling her drawbook closer to her. Laying her head on it. She was sleepy, somewhat at least.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Thu Mar 26, 2009 11:44 am

Jess saw Zoe lay her head down and looked curious at her "still not sleeping?2 she asked motioning to Jack to bring Zoe a cup of coffee
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 26, 2009 1:44 pm

"No not really. Having some really weird dreams." Zoe said as she took the coffee that Jack brought to her. "Thanks." She took a sip. This was somehting she need. "I just don't understand."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Fri Mar 27, 2009 7:00 am

jess looked at Jack then to Zoe "why don't you tell us what there about , maybe we can help" she said
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 27, 2009 2:49 pm

"Its hard to say. I mean I don't really know what they are about. They are never really clear. Not to me when I'm awake thinking on them. Its only during my sleep. Its almost as if I am in a different world all together. Not sure." Zoe said thinking on it for a while. She knew that that had made no sense what so ever.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Fri Mar 27, 2009 3:25 pm

Jack looked at her "yeah a bit , i have never heard of that before " then he thought as he sat next to Jess his hand unconshiosly resting on her leg.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 27, 2009 3:33 pm

Zoe shrugged her shoulders. "Yea. Weird I know. But thats me right." Zoe said with a small laugh. It was after all. Described her to a tee.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Black Heart Fri Mar 27, 2009 6:08 pm

jack sat listening to her then as if something aswitched on he spoke "ow how could i have forgot" he said "healers " he said simply
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 2116

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 30 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 18 ... 30  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top