Sarah Apartment (( MATURE CONTENT)) - Page 51
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Sarah Apartment (( MATURE CONTENT)) - Page 51 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Sarah Apartment (( MATURE CONTENT))

Page 51 of 52 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sarah Apartment (( MATURE CONTENT)) - Page 51 Empty Re: Sarah Apartment (( MATURE CONTENT))

Post by Sarah Cain Tue Apr 07, 2009 1:37 pm

Sarah blushed. " Ya Jasper, I know. We did forget about us. The passion that was between it." She said softly. She looked down at her hands, with a ashamed looked on her face. She didn't know why was she was ashamed. She was ashamed because she put them on the back burner. She was so worried about Abby and alot of different things. She pulled her head out of Jasper's hands.

She sighed and looked back up at Jasper. She knew they had passion. They HAD it. They didn't have it anymore. She sighed a heavier sigh. She looked away. She didn't know what she was going to do. She looked around. She didn't know what to do or how t o do it. She was so sad all of a sudden, but her bubly personality got through. " Jasper... never mind. Forget it!" She said getting off the ground and started to ace back and forth
Sarah Cain
Sarah Cain

Number of posts : 1127

Back to top Go down

Sarah Apartment (( MATURE CONTENT)) - Page 51 Empty Re: Sarah Apartment (( MATURE CONTENT))

Post by Jasper Black Tue Apr 07, 2009 1:42 pm

Jasper sat looking into Sarah's blue eyes. He knew that it wasn't only her fault, he had had a hand in pushing their relationship to the back burner. "Its not just you, I did it too. There has been a lot going on." He watched the emotions cross her face. Slowly she pulled away. He let his face drop to the ground. He had ruined their prefect moment. Just great, Jasper and his big mouth. Slowly he raised his face to hers, he saw taht she was sad of all a sudden. It seeme dhta tshe was going to say something. "No, baby go ahead, say it, its ok." He tried to comfort her.
Jasper Black
Jasper Black

Number of posts : 1012

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Cain Tue Apr 07, 2009 1:48 pm

Sarah looked at him and sighed. " It feel like that when Abby is gone everything will go with it you know." She said softly. She smiled a reassuring smile at him. She sat down close to him and leaned her head on his shoulder, then figured that was a bad move. So she lifted her head up and moved a few inches away from him. She loved when he held her and told her he loved her ad everything. She kept that quite though. She didn't want to be to pushy. She was already making there relationship go down the drain anyways. She sighed. " I made our relationship go down the drain, haven't I?" She asked him softly.
Sarah Cain
Sarah Cain

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasper Black Tue Apr 07, 2009 1:53 pm

Slowly Jasper reached out, wrapping his arms around Sarah. He pulled her to him. Holding him close to him. "Sarah nothing is going anywhere. Abby isn't going to make anything go away. If anythign she is bringing us closer." He laid a hand on her belly. "I love you both more than anything in this world. I also wouldn't give either of you up for anything. Just reember that." He leaned his face in toward her neck, laying a soft kiss on her neck. Resting with his head on her should, he looked at her. "I will admit or realtionship has been under strain. But like I have always told you. I am here to stay. Nothing will make me leave."
Jasper Black
Jasper Black

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Cain Tue Apr 07, 2009 2:01 pm

Sarah lookd at him gently and giggled when he kissed her neck. " Jasper!! That tickles!!" She said when he kissed her neck. IT did tickle. She laughed. She looked at him and smiled. " I know that, and i am glad you arent' going anywhere. " She s aid gently turning around o face him. She leaned in and kissed him gently, passionality, and with a tint of sweetness. She was completely happy right now. She smiled at him gently. She didn't know what to do. She continued to kiss him with everything she had. She really did love him. She pushed her body closer to his gently.
Sarah Cain
Sarah Cain

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasper Black Tue Apr 07, 2009 2:08 pm

Jasper smiled when Sarah said it tickled. He knew that, but it was always fun to hear her giggle. "I know. that is what makes it so fun." He said kisses her neck again. Lightly breathing on her neck. Slowly he let his hand come up to cup her face. Holding it in the palm of his hand so he could get a better look at her. Sarah reached closer to kiss him. He wrapped his other hand around her back pulling her closer to him. Kissing her back with as much passion as she was giving him and more.
Jasper Black
Jasper Black

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Cain Tue Apr 07, 2009 11:42 pm

Sarah continued to kiss Jasper with everything she had. She wrapped her arms around his neck ad pulled herself as close as possible. She w as happy to be in her arms. She pulled away, and looked into his eyes, gently. " Remember when we had our first kiss?" She asked him simply.
Sarah Cain
Sarah Cain

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasper Black Tue Apr 07, 2009 11:50 pm

Jasper wrapped his arms tighter around Sarah. Being as careful not to squish her. Nothing was on his mind except for Sarah at the moment. The world could have crashed around him and he would never have noticed. Slowly she pulled away. With a sigh he pulled back and looked up to meet her eyes. Almost scared tha he had dones something wrong. The question she asked to him by supisre. Their first kiss, hum. "Our first kiss. humm. I think I do." placing a finger to his temple. Jasper glanced back up at Sarah, hoping tht she understood he was only joking with her. "Of course I remember our first kiss."
Jasper Black
Jasper Black

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Cain Tue Apr 14, 2009 12:38 am

Sarah looked at Jasper and smiled, gently. She laughed. " I remember it too." She said gently. She looked into his eyes and gently smiled. " it was magical, but random." She said softly. She looked at Jasper and continued to smile. She hugged him.
Sarah Cain
Sarah Cain

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasper Black Tue Apr 14, 2009 1:06 am

"Radnom. That was me. I was always very random before I met you." Holding Sarah closer to him. "But I wouldn't take anything in the world for it." Leaning down so he could kiss her. "I love you so much. I never imganed love being like this. Its wonderful."
Jasper Black
Jasper Black

Back to top Go down

Page 51 of 52 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top