Sarah Apartment (( MATURE CONTENT)) - Page 50
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Sarah Apartment (( MATURE CONTENT)) - Page 50 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Sarah Apartment (( MATURE CONTENT))

Page 50 of 52 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51, 52  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sarah Apartment (( MATURE CONTENT)) - Page 50 Empty Re: Sarah Apartment (( MATURE CONTENT))

Post by Sarah Cain Tue Apr 07, 2009 2:04 am

Sarah held Jasper's hand. She smiled and then there food arrived . She smiled and ate it slowly. She was happy. Her food tasted so good, really good. She looked at Jasper. She felt happy. She didn't know what to say. She continued to smile. She took a sip of her water. ' Are you having a good time, Jasper?" She asked him slowly. She ate 3/4 of her dinner. She was full. She slowly sipped her water. She looked away and blushed. She hadn't blushed in a long, long time. She looked back over at Jasper, and continued to smile.
Sarah Cain
Sarah Cain

Number of posts : 1127

Back to top Go down

Sarah Apartment (( MATURE CONTENT)) - Page 50 Empty Re: Sarah Apartment (( MATURE CONTENT))

Post by Jasper Black Tue Apr 07, 2009 2:09 am

Jasper sat eating his food. Glancing up to look at Sarah. She was so beautiful tonight. Once he was done he pushed his plate away. Taking a sip of his water, he watched Sarah. Watching her blush as she asked if he was having a good time. "Yes, baby. I am having a great time. What about you?"
Jasper Black
Jasper Black

Number of posts : 1012

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Cain Tue Apr 07, 2009 2:13 am

Sarah looked at Jasper and smiled. " yes, Jasper,. I am having a beautiful time" She said softly. Her voice light. She was so happy. She was saw him looking at hm. " What do i have something on my face." She said gently. She put money down to pay for their dinner. " Do you want to go on a walk with e?" She asked in a shy voice. She looked away giggling. " Sorry. I don't know what has gotten into me." She said shyly. She looked down at her feet, gently.
Sarah Cain
Sarah Cain

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasper Black Tue Apr 07, 2009 2:17 am

Jasper stood and followed Sarah out of the resteraunt. Holding her hand closly to him. "I know what has gotten into you. You have relaxed. Not worrying so much. Actually enjoying yourself. And its a wonderful and beautfiul sight my darling." He reached down and kissed her lips wiht passion. "Now where too."
Jasper Black
Jasper Black

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Cain Tue Apr 07, 2009 2:23 am

She giggled gently. She pulled him along, to a beautiful meadow, filling with flowers of every color. It had white pink, blue and yellow flowers. She felt happy. She looked at Jasper. The meadow was filled with rays of warm sunshine and it was sparkling. She was happy. She looked into his eyes. She let go of Jasper's hand and picked some bright pink flowers and stuck them in her hair. Her eyes were shing and full of laughter and happiness. She was so happy. " How do i look?" She said striking a goofy pose.
Sarah Cain
Sarah Cain

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasper Black Tue Apr 07, 2009 2:27 am

Jasper followed Sarah. He watched her. She was so at ease that it was wonderful. He enjoyed watching her like this. A part of him had missed it. So much had happened so much stress. It was nice to have a night free from stress. Watching her playing wtih the flowers was wonderful. He smiled. KNowing the smile reached his eyes. "You are so beautiful. What I would give for a camera right now."
Jasper Black
Jasper Black

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Cain Tue Apr 07, 2009 2:30 am

She laughed, her giggly, bubbly laugh she had. She looked at him blushing. " No you don't" She said softly and looked away. She bounced over to him giggling, and smiling and leaned up a gave him a playful kiss on the lips. She was happy. She twirled around, She plopped down on the lush, soft grass. She laid back and giggled. She was so happy. "Besides, I don't really look as beautiful as this meadow." She said gently sitting up and then got up and was happy. She was overly bubbly and giggly and just plain happy.
Sarah Cain
Sarah Cain

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasper Black Tue Apr 07, 2009 2:38 am

Jasper smiled. Watching Sarah like this was wonderful. They really did need this. "If I had one I would take some. You are beautiful. And you make this meadow look even more beautiful." He sat down beside her on the floor of the meadow. He reached over to brush a strand of hair from Sarah's face. "To me you are all I see." He leaned in closer to her and kissed her on the lips.
Jasper Black
Jasper Black

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Cain Tue Apr 07, 2009 1:21 pm

Sarah giggled when he brushed a strand of hair out of her pretty face. She was a little shocked when he kissed her. She kissed him back. She kissed him back with passion and loved. She turned so she kiss him more, so her belly was not in the way of them. She was happy.She pulled away, and then smiled at Jasper, gently and softly. " You haven't kissed me like that in a long time." She said in a whisper.

She looked away, blushing more. She was shocked. She was so happy. IT wasn't the medicine because the medicine made her sleep and relaxed. She was happy, bubbly, giggly and relaxed, not sleepy. She looked at him and continued to smile.
Sarah Cain
Sarah Cain

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasper Black Tue Apr 07, 2009 1:27 pm

Jasper kissed Sarah back. Passion was there and it was as strong as ever. There was no doubt on if there was any passion between them. There was, it was there. So much had been going on that it had been put on the back burner. As Sarah pulled back, Jasper took a deep breath. But it came out in a shudder. Jasper reached up to cup Sarah's face. "I haven't seen you like this in a very long time." With this he smiled. "I think we both got sidetracked with all that was going on that we forgot about us." Softly he brushed another strand from her face. Looking deep into her deep blue eyes. She was so beautiful.
Jasper Black
Jasper Black

Back to top Go down

Page 50 of 52 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51, 52  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top