Hanging Out and Possibly Studying (Darren) - Page 6
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Hanging Out and Possibly Studying (Darren) - Page 6 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Hanging Out and Possibly Studying (Darren)

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hanging Out and Possibly Studying (Darren) - Page 6 Empty Re: Hanging Out and Possibly Studying (Darren)

Post by Guest Thu Mar 12, 2009 5:58 pm

Zoe watched Darren as he stood. Guess she made him mad enough he was going to run away to hide or something. You could never tell with him. She didn't know what to say to him so she decided the best thing to say was nothing at all.

She quickly turned her attention back to her bag. She really needed to get started on that essay. Slowly she dragged out the stuff she would need for the essay.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Hanging Out and Possibly Studying (Darren) - Page 6 Empty Re: Hanging Out and Possibly Studying (Darren)

Post by Darren Mon Mar 16, 2009 1:45 pm

Coming back with a book, he sat down opposite Zoe. "Hey sorry, I'm just not in a great mood right now," he apologized. Watching her do the essay, he decided to change the subject. "So what class is that for?" he asked.
Darren
Darren

Number of posts : 22273
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Leglimens,

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 16, 2009 2:00 pm

Zoe tried to think of the essay that was laid out in front of her. Muggle Studies. Why in anyone's name did she have to do this stupid stuff for such a stupid class. She hated it with a huge passion. Humph. "I hate you." Zoe growled at her books. Just then Zoe heard Darren come back and speak. She couldn't contain the suprise because she almost jumped out of her seat. He had caught her aruging with her books. This was going to become intresting.

Zoe looked at Darren. He had just gone to get a book intreseting. "Oh its ok. I understand." Zoe said. Even though she didn't really understand she knew better than to pester him about it. If he wanted to talk he would. She looked down at the papers and books she had scattered out infront of her. Then remember that Darren had asked her a questionn.

"Oh it is just something stupid for my Muggle studies class. I hate that class." Zoe said letting her head fall to the table.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Mon Mar 16, 2009 2:50 pm

One thing Darren liked about Zoe was she wasn't one to ask many questions, even if she did, she would drop it as soon as she found out he wasn't going to tell her. Unlike Gin, who would continuously ask until he told her. Looking at her essay, he raised his eyebrows, he didn't know Zoe took muggle studies, it was quite surprising considering she was a Death Eater. He had been about to offer some help but he had absolutely no idea about muggles neither did he care. It was the only subject at hogwarts, besides Care of Magical creatures which was also useless, that he wasn't taking. Who cared about muggles? They were stupid. Not to mention his father would have killed him even if he mentioned taking the subject. "Oh, I could have helped but I've never taken Muggle Studies," he said shrugging. "And I didn't know Death Eaters took that class.."
Darren
Darren

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 16, 2009 2:58 pm

Zoe snorted a little at his comment. "Yes, and if I had my choice I would not be taking it now. I had the stupid class. I am no good at it and could care less. I am not like the rest of my family. They are all muggle lovers." Zoe growled the last comment out. "But they like the fact that I can get close because of the fact I look innocent and I'm a Weasley. I can get information where others can't," Zoe finally admitted. She was a spy. Great. Now she felt horrible, that was suppose to be kept quiet.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Mon Mar 16, 2009 3:01 pm

Darren stared at her rather shocked for a moment after her comment about muggles. He didn't like them either, but it was just weird to hear Zoe talking like that. He had gotten used to Zoe being extremely nice, but that was rather unsettling. "Well isn't that just wonderful," he muttered sarcastically, his tone rather cold, he was still a bit upset at her being a Death Eater. Darren did hate them a lot after all. "So whats the essay about?" he asked.
Darren
Darren

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 16, 2009 3:11 pm

Zoe looked up at Darren. She just realized that he was staring at her. This fact made her very uncomfortable. Why was he staring at her. What had she said. She stared back him with a really weird expression. She knew it was there without having to see it herself. As weird as it sounded she had joined the Death Eaters as an alternative to her family. It wasn't great but it was a lot better than the one she was born into.

Zoe looked back down at the scattered junk. "Well this junk,"She said holding up a pile of papers. "Is suppose to be something about some stupid battle wiht Troy. Like I really care. All they ever did was fight."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Mon Mar 16, 2009 3:21 pm

Darren still didn't really think much of her decision to become a Death Eater. Most became Death Eaters for glory, or because they were scared, or because they were just plain twisted. But according to her story, as Darren interpreted it, she had become a Death Eater through confusion, gullibility and cowardice. She definitely had a very confused image of what the Death Eaters were.

Darren rolled his eyes when she explained what the essay was about. "All muggles ever do is fight with and kill each other ," he said exasperatedly. "What do they get out of it? Stupid idiots.." He hadn't bothered mentioning that wizard did exactly the same, though their wars were smaller, considering there were so little Wizards in the first place.

"Zoe, I don't really think you have a correct vision of who Death Eaters are," Darren said quietly, trying to convince her to see sense. "They kill people, innocent people. They even ally with dementors!"
Darren
Darren

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 16, 2009 3:30 pm

"I know read their history is jam pack full of fighting and killing. Some people might care about that junk but I am not one of them." Zoe said as she pushed the pile away. She sat there and thought about what Darren had said. She knew what the Death Eaters were campable of. She had seen it.

"I know what Death Eaters are camptiable of Darren, trust me. But once you join you have no choice but continue. Its that or die. No one might not give a rats *** about me. And I can guartee you that there are a few out there that wished I was dead instead of alive to remind them that I am a disgrace to the Weasley clan. But I care. I will take care of myself. What ever that takes?" She looked at him. How to make someone understand. That was never easy.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Mon Mar 16, 2009 3:51 pm

"No choice but to continue?" Darren echoed. He was tempted to just leave and call her a coward, but he wanted to convince her to leave the Death eaters, he didn't want to be enemies with one of his best friends. Instead, he launched into a story. "I know you don't know much about me, so I'm going to tell you a bit. My surname is Riddle," he said, unsure if she already knew that or not. If she didn't it was probably bound to be a big shock. "When I was young, my family used to live in hiding, because of you-know-who. Eventually though, he cought up with us. He nearly killed my father, but managed to persuade him to be a Death eater. When I was 11, my father made me join the ranks of the Death Eaters, to please You-know-who. However, despite that, one year later you-know-who killed my sister as he found out she was a squib. He didn't want any Riddle squib's see. He killed my mother too, as she was protecting my sister. But when he killed them, I've never been loyal to Voldemort since, and have been working against him all those who work for him too." Darren stopped there, trying to see if she was still paying attention. "You have a choice not to be a Death Eater too, your just being a coward."
Darren
Darren

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top