Hanging Out and Possibly Studying (Darren) - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Hanging Out and Possibly Studying (Darren) - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Hanging Out and Possibly Studying (Darren)

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hanging Out and Possibly Studying (Darren) - Page 3 Empty Re: Hanging Out and Possibly Studying (Darren)

Post by Guest Fri Mar 06, 2009 6:49 pm

That was a tough question. It was something she had thought of a lot. "Honestly I'm not sure. I think I would be more intrested in self survial. I have a few friends with the order that I would hate to see hurt but if it was me or them, I would have to say me. I hate it but I guess." Zoe said thinking. "But truthfuly I dont know. I guess I would still have to wait to see."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Hanging Out and Possibly Studying (Darren) - Page 3 Empty Re: Hanging Out and Possibly Studying (Darren)

Post by Darren Fri Mar 06, 2009 6:55 pm

Darren nodded again, it was good to know at least she wasn't totally evil and twisted death eater like most. Still, he really hoped he would never have to duel her or something. "So what were you doing before I interupted?" he asked, deciding to change the subject as she seemed nervous.
Darren
Darren

Number of posts : 22273
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Leglimens,

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 06, 2009 6:56 pm

Zoe laughed a little. "Well you see this bag I'm using as a pillow." Zoe said picking up her bag. "It holds in it my own personal hell."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Sun Mar 08, 2009 3:00 pm

Darren laughed. "Yeah, 5th Year is a nightmare.." he said nodding understandingly. The teachers really made you study hard during OWL years.
Darren
Darren

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 08, 2009 3:06 pm

"Tell me about it. I feel like I have spent my life in this stupid library or with my nose in a book." Zoe admitted. "I love reading but geez, a break would be nice." Zoe said with a sigh.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Sun Mar 08, 2009 6:05 pm

Darren watched her rant in silence, not bothering to pay attention. "Oh well, it gets better after the OWL's.." he said rather boredly.
Darren
Darren

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 08, 2009 6:08 pm

Zoe laughed a little. "I hope." She streched out her arms and then wrapped them back around her bag. She really didn't want to open it at all. She was hoping Darren would soon start talking instead of staring off into space, looking as if he was pissed off with the entire world. "How are your studies going?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Sun Mar 08, 2009 6:11 pm

"Great..., yours?" Darren replied, he didn't really care about his studies, barely paying attention in classes.
Darren
Darren

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 08, 2009 6:14 pm

Zoe sighed loudly. We had just talked about her classes. "Hell." Zoe tapped her bag a little. "Remember." She looked around the library at the other students. "Boy, you are so very talktaive today. Everything ok?" As soon as the words came out she wished they hadn't. She knew he wouldn't answer and that the question itself was bound to make him mad. "Uhm, I mean. Just wondering. You don't have to answer." She tried to cover up.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Sun Mar 08, 2009 6:18 pm

Darren scowled as she pointed out they had just discussed her classes, well he was barely paying attention. Rolling his eyes as she asked if everything was OK, she seemed to ask that a lot. "Whats your problem? Don't be so nosy," he said irritatedly.
Darren
Darren

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top