Hanging Out and Possibly Studying (Darren) - Page 5
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Hanging Out and Possibly Studying (Darren) - Page 5 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Hanging Out and Possibly Studying (Darren)

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hanging Out and Possibly Studying (Darren) - Page 5 Empty Re: Hanging Out and Possibly Studying (Darren)

Post by Guest Tue Mar 10, 2009 5:33 pm

Zoe looked up so that she could see Darren's face. She saw his pain. "Yea you are right. I am sorry about that too. But you will still have friends here." Zoe told him.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Hanging Out and Possibly Studying (Darren) - Page 5 Empty Re: Hanging Out and Possibly Studying (Darren)

Post by Darren Tue Mar 10, 2009 5:35 pm

"Yeah," said Darren, barely hearing her - he was staring determinedly away from her.
Darren
Darren

Number of posts : 22273
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Leglimens,

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 10, 2009 5:37 pm

Zoe looked off into the direction Darren was staring. She let the silence fall around her. This was a normal for him. He loved to sit and be quiet.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Tue Mar 10, 2009 5:42 pm

"I dont need any friends," he said queitly, having just realized what she had said. "They're all going to leave you sooner or later.."
Darren
Darren

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 10, 2009 5:46 pm

"Well, hell." Zoe said sitting up and staring at him. Wasn't he just in the best of moods. "That is a horrible way to think. Some may but not all. Some of us only seem to go away because you push us away. However we are still there just not noticable. Some of us you can't get rid of no matter how hard you push." Zoe said. She had not idea where that was coming from either.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Tue Mar 10, 2009 6:43 pm

Darren raised his eyebrows. "Im not pushing any of you away, Im just saying, I don't need any friends," he said shrugging.
Darren
Darren

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 10, 2009 6:50 pm

Zoe snorted. "Its comments like that. Some people get annoyed with it and leave you be." She sat back and started playing with her bag. "But as for me. I can understand. So its ok. I have learned to deal with your mood swings. Hey I even have so no biggie." Zoe told him.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Tue Mar 10, 2009 6:59 pm

"Do you think I care if they leave me?" Darren asked loudly. "I dont care, stop annoying me."
Darren
Darren

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 10, 2009 7:04 pm

Zoe stopped talking she just looked at him. He was being really unbeivablely rude. "Sorry,: Zoe muttered to herself. SHe looked back down at her bag reaching inside to bring out her notebook.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Thu Mar 12, 2009 5:44 pm

Darren rolled his eyes and stood up. Halfly to just get away from Zoe and also cause he wanted something to read.
Darren
Darren

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top