Samantha Burns House... - Page 10
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Samantha Burns House... - Page 10 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Samantha Burns House...

Page 10 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Samantha Burns House... - Page 10 Empty Re: Samantha Burns House...

Post by Samantha Burns Thu Mar 05, 2009 6:18 am

"Well I try to but, when it happens its so fast and I can't control myself. I feel like im going to tear them apart." Samantha looked down, then started to cry.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Number of posts : 3982

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 05, 2009 6:25 am

Andrian hated her crying so he began to tell himself that he wanted to study more on his own species and how they can react or control their emotion, "Stay with me for a few week then love, maybe we can get that controlled as he study and work on controling it" he told her winking at her as he kissed her on the lips and hugged her wiping the tears away.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Thu Mar 05, 2009 6:28 am

"You really mean that. I just don't want to hurt anyone. Thank you, my love." Samantha then stoped crying, kissed him back, sat up, then finished watching the movie, while resting her head on his sholder.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 05, 2009 6:49 am

"I mean it love" Andrian told her wiping some more tear off her face and kissed her back -- letting her rest her head on top of his shoulder, resting his chin on her head then kissed her on the head, "Anything for you" he mummered closing his eyes happily and smiling to himself.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Thu Mar 05, 2009 6:56 am

Samantha had fallen asleep on his sholder. She loved the way he felt.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 05, 2009 7:07 am

Andrian opened his eyes and saw that she was fast asleep on his shoulder so he gently made her rest on the couch with him lying beside her -- with his hand supporting him up watching her sleep, "Good night love" he whispered and yawned falling a sleep pulling her closer to his chest

*New Day* ((You post next))
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Thu Mar 05, 2009 7:11 am

Samantha woke up screaming again, "ANDRIAN!" she then fell off the couch. "OWCH!" Samantha started to rub her head.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 06, 2009 5:38 am

Andrian fluttered his eyes open and got up with his t-shirt taken off rubbing his eye sorely -- noticing that it was still early like at least seven o'clock in the morning, "What is it love?" he asked looking down at her; watching her rub her hair surely from the fall.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Fri Mar 06, 2009 5:41 am

Samantha looked up at him with watery eyes. "Oh, I can't believe it, thats the 3rd time. I just had the same dream for the third time in a row. Every time the same dream. I don't even know why." Samantha stood up, sat back down on the couch with him.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 06, 2009 5:48 am

Andrian wrapped an arm around her waist and patted her lightly on the edge of her shoulder -- to make her relax a bit, "Im sorry to hear you are getting nightmares..." he whispered to her as he started racking his brain for any advice but was unsuccessful he wasn't good with advice.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top