Samantha Burns House... - Page 9
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Samantha Burns House... - Page 9 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Samantha Burns House...

Page 9 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Samantha Burns House... - Page 9 Empty Re: Samantha Burns House...

Post by Samantha Burns Thu Mar 05, 2009 5:27 am

"Well, I'm very happy with your decion to. Um...." Samantha looked at him curiously. "There is something I need to ask you." Samantha looked down.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Number of posts : 3982

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 05, 2009 5:30 am

This was another question she had asked him. -- Andrian smiled curiously and generously at her waiting for her to keep on talking but then started to talk as she didn't, "Yes Samantha?" he waited patiently for her to ask him the question he was ready to hear it.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Thu Mar 05, 2009 5:35 am

"Well, lately I've been getting kind of angry for no reason, I was just wondering if that was because of the vamp in me?" Samantha was sure that he wasn't ready for a question like that.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 05, 2009 5:39 am

Andrian wasn't a vampire expert right now he was still studying about his own species and knew very limited amount of information, "Im not sure being vampire affects a person mood maybe your just depressed or something" he frowned at her hoping he had helped her at least a bit because he was never good at advices other then realatioships.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Thu Mar 05, 2009 5:45 am

"You know now that I think about it, I only get angry around girls." Samantha smiled, then kissed him quickly.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 05, 2009 5:50 am

Andrian kissed her back and played around with his lips piercing; trying to think why she was always angry with being around girls, then he smiled, his expression was teasingly flirtious, "Maybe jealousy" he tickled her lightly around her ribs and laughed a bit.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Thu Mar 05, 2009 5:53 am

Samantha started to laugh contagously as he tickled her. "No, not jealous, when I get angry around the girls its because they grabbed my arm or brushed against me accidentaly." Samantha finaly stoped laughing.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 05, 2009 6:00 am

Andrian looked at her weirdly and sighed at her as he stopped tickling her and watching her laugh contagiously at himl;, "Well you tell me what wrong with that?" he asked her maybe if she told her what the problem with girls grabbing her arsm and brushed against her so he can explain why.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Thu Mar 05, 2009 6:07 am

"Well, its like I can feel everything they are feeling at that very moment, It makes my emotions all weird. Then when they let go I go back to normal." Samantha looked at him curiously.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 05, 2009 6:12 am

Andrian frowned slightly at her then let out a smile as he kissed her on the lips and brushed her cheek lightly, "I am not much of a therapist but i can say this" he paused for a dramatic effect;, "The only way you can control this is at least tell them your not confortable with them touching you or keep a fair distance so that they cannot touch you while havign a normal human convostation" he advised her.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top