Samantha Burns House... - Page 11
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Samantha Burns House... - Page 11 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Samantha Burns House...

Page 11 of 14 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Samantha Burns House... - Page 11 Empty Re: Samantha Burns House...

Post by Samantha Burns Fri Mar 06, 2009 5:59 am

"Maybe I'm getting these dreams as a warning. Maybe somebody is trying to drive me nuts thinking that you are going to get hurt or die. All these dreams ARE starting to get to me." Samantha stood up and started to pace around the room.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Number of posts : 3982

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 06, 2009 6:12 am

Andrian sighed as he gently pushed aside his hair slightly so it would not irritate him but still kept it over his eyes -- then he gave her a hug "Occlumency" he mummered in her ears closing his eyes and resting them for a minute, "That what you need to learn to shut your mind from these nightmares" he told her fluttering his eyes open.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Fri Mar 06, 2009 6:18 am

"Occlumency?" Samantha looked at him curiously for a second, then said, "So...you do think that someone is doing this to me. If they could do it to me then maybe you could go into my mind and find out who it is that is doing this. Then after that I can shut my mind away." Samantha looked at him hopefully.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 06, 2009 6:56 am

Andrian looked back at her with the same expression as she had, then said, "I don't know but there can be a possibility" he whispered to her; stroking her face lightly and kissed her on the lips and made out with her -- with a tenderly kiss, winking at her "Everything is fine for now" he added quickly whispereing in her ears.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Sun Mar 08, 2009 2:58 am

"I love you Andrian Potter." Samantha whispered back into his ear. She kissed him back, then huged him and didn't want to let go.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Sun Apr 26, 2009 5:11 am

*New Day*

Samantha was in her room all day, she didn't want to see the world at that moment. She had stayed up all night crying, she was thinking about Andrian, she loved him so much but knew that he was never going to change, and until he is not around all these girls that he has been with, he will never love her the way he says he does. She got up from her bed, walked to her draw, then pulled out a blade from a shaver, she kept it in there for safe keeping, she pulled up her sleve, and saw all the cuts she had made last night, she moved the blade down ready to cut herself again, then stoped just before doing it. A single tear moved down her face and landed on her arm.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikki Lestrange Sun Apr 26, 2009 10:24 am

Nikki who had been spying on Samantha, as she couldn't sleep anymore as she was a vampire opened the window from her bathroom and entered the room. "Oh Sammy, don't do this to yourself" Nikki sighed softly. "He isn't worth it" Nikki said walking and sat beside her. She gave her a hug and squeezed her tightly. "Tell me.." Nikki said not finishing the sentence hoping Sam knew what to tell her.
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Number of posts : 6103
Special Abilities : Legilimency, Apparation

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Mon Apr 27, 2009 1:43 am

Samantha was starteled by her showing up, she forgot that she was a vamp. Samantha started crying as she hugged her. "Well, I don't have any real proof, but at the dance, Andrian danced with Sophia, they didn't do anything, but I could see the way he looked at her and the way she looked at him. And lately he hasn't been the sam with me. The other day, I went to Hogsmeade, and I got a little lost, so Darren helped me, and then sophia and Andrian walked into the pub that we were in and he didn't even talk to me or even look at me, then he sat with her. I just have this deep feeling that he doesn't want to be with me." Samantha started crying harder, then hugged Nikki.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikki Lestrange Mon Apr 27, 2009 1:51 am

"Oh honey" Nikki said sadly feeling her pain. "Everything's gonna be alright.." Nikki said in a whisper. "Andrian hurts us...and he shouldn't get away with it, no no" Nikki shook her head. "And, personally I reckon my sister is just too lonely, she's better than Andrian" Nikki grinned. "Andrian hurts us...he doesn't care" Nikki repeated.
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Number of posts : 6103
Special Abilities : Legilimency, Apparation

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Mon Apr 27, 2009 1:57 am

"But I love him so much, It hurts so bad, I want him to pay. But how, I don't have any proof, maybe you should find some stuff out, then tell me, then we can get him good." Samantha then got up from the bed, then walked to the draw, was going to put the blade away, put made one last cut, before putting it away. There was so much blood, that it started staining the floor.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 14 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top