Samantha Burns House... - Page 13
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Samantha Burns House... - Page 13 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Samantha Burns House...

Page 13 of 14 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Samantha Burns House... - Page 13 Empty Re: Samantha Burns House...

Post by Nikki Lestrange Tue Apr 28, 2009 12:09 am

"That's a fabulous idea!" Nikki nodded in agreement. She stretched and yawned once more and waited for Sam to get ready and going.
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Number of posts : 6103
Special Abilities : Legilimency, Apparation

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Tue Apr 28, 2009 12:19 am

Samantha got up from the bed, walked to the closet and started changing her clothes. She put on a black t-shirt with pink skulls on it, black jeans, and black shoes. She walked over to Nikki, grabbed her hand and ran out the door with her.

((post at st. mungos for doctors.))
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Number of posts : 3982

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Mon May 18, 2009 9:28 am

-NEW DAY-

Samantha had just seen the doctors about being pregnant, she had gone out shoping afterwards. When she got home, she ran to her room to start setting up all the babies things. She had bought a crib, clothes, bottels, dippares, and anything else that a baby could need or want. It cost her alot of money to get it all, but she loved every minute of it. She then sat on the bed, thinking of andrian, she started to cry, then looked up at the ceiling and said, "I wish you could be here to take part in all of this, your going to miss it all."
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Tue Jul 21, 2009 10:15 pm

-NEW DAY-

School was finally over, samantha could finally relax with her new born child, jazmine. Samantha lay in her bed with pillows covering the edges, and jazmine laying with her. Samantha and jazmine had been laying there playing for the longest time. Samantha loved Jazmine, but she dearly hoped that one of her friends would come over and join them.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Sun Oct 11, 2009 12:36 am

~Another New Day~

Samantha was getting the house all cleaned up. Andrian was coming over to spend time with Jazmine. How wonderful it is going to be that Jazmine is going to get to know her father. Samantha was cleaning off the counters and picking up toys from the living room, vaccuming and sweeping. Finally she had a minute to get dressed, just when she finished getting dressed she heard a knock at the front door. Samantha smiled and went to open it.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphael Stravos Valentine Sun Oct 11, 2009 12:49 am

"Hello!" said Andrian grinning, happily at her and waved. He could see the eagerness and enthusiasm on her face which made him felt a lot more welcome and comfortable to be here. "Look like someone been excited," he grinned at her and held Jake in his arm.
"Hello Sam," greeted Jake waving his little cute baby hands then placed it gently on his lips and started biting on it, lightly. Andrian laughed.
"I took Jake with me," said Andrian looking at her as his eye bore into Samantha's eyes but not in an uncomfortable way. He wasn't sure how Samantha would react seeing Nikki's baby in his arm. He knew he couldn't leave him a home alone otherwise he would've killed himself or kidnapped. "I hope that fine with you," he said, asking her permission.
Raphael Stravos Valentine
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 1898
Special Abilities : Telepathy

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Sun Oct 11, 2009 12:56 am

Samantha opened the door and say Andrian standing there with his other baby Jake. "Hey, I don't mind come on in." Samantha said to him waving at Jake and Andrian. Samantha moved out of the way so they could come in. "You can put Jake with Jazmine in the playpin in the livingroom." Samantha then followed them into the livingroom.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphael Stravos Valentine Sun Oct 11, 2009 1:06 am

Andrian grinned and nodded. "Thanks," he said walking politely into her house and carried Jake off to the living room. Then placed him down with Jasmine and at the same time he examined Jasmine features, she had her mothers eyes but he couldn't find what she had that was his. "Hello, Jasmine," he greeted her in a low, father-like tone while he looked at Jasmine and shook her little baby hand. Then ruffled her hair lightly, being careful not to press his hand hard on her head otherwise he would've damages her skull and brain. She is so cute, he thought. She had her mother eyes and she was as beautiful as her mother.
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Sun Oct 11, 2009 1:12 am

Samantha walked over to the couch and sat down while Andrian examined Jazmine. Samantha smiled watching Andrian see his daughter for the first time. "She looks alot like me, but acts alot like you. Every time I take her out to the park, she likes to flirt with all the guys. I know for sure then that she is really yours." Samantha said to him knowing that that was what he was thinking. Samantha could help but wonder why it was that she never acted like this with him before.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphael Stravos Valentine Sun Oct 11, 2009 1:36 am

Andrian stood up straight and grunted at the same time. She looks a lot like me, but acts a lot like you. Every time I take her out to the park she likes to flirt with all the guys. I know for sure then that she is really yours. Andrian chuckled and then laughed. "Well then, Let just hope she doesn't end up like me," he smiled at Samantha, clapping his hand together then walked over to her sitting on a spare seat beside her. "She a cute baby," he agreed.
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 14 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top