JessDarkangel and hagrid's hut - Page 5
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

JessDarkangel and hagrid's hut - Page 5 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

JessDarkangel and hagrid's hut

Page 5 of 25 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 15 ... 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

JessDarkangel and hagrid's hut - Page 5 Empty Re: JessDarkangel and hagrid's hut

Post by Guest Wed Mar 11, 2009 3:17 pm

Zoe stared at Jack as he left the hut. Her wand raised. Her body very tense. Slowly she turned back to Jess. What had happend? After a few moments she decded to try and wake her. Slowly and very gently she shook Jess. "Uhm, Jess. Are you ok?" Zoe said.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

JessDarkangel and hagrid's hut - Page 5 Empty Re: JessDarkangel and hagrid's hut

Post by Jessie Tyler Wed Mar 11, 2009 3:21 pm

jess opened her eyes slowly "it happened again didn't it" she asked her hand going to her head"who got hurt this time?" she asked as she slowly sat up looking around she noticed the man called Jack was gone "Where did he go ow i didn't hurt him did i?" she said now not knowing weather to be angry or upset.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 4796

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 11, 2009 3:38 pm

"No one got hurt." Zoe said filled with confusion. She really must have missed something. "I'm confused." Zoe finally admitted sitting back on her heels on the floor.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Wed Mar 11, 2009 6:26 pm

jess looked at her "I know you must be " she said "that's what happens if i get close to a man" she said laying back down her arm across her head "Its why I've been on my own, its what happened at the dance too".
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 11, 2009 6:38 pm

Zoe looked at Jess. "Oh, wow. Not good." Zoe didn't really know what to make of the new information Jess had told her. "You do that with all men? That has to suck."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Wed Mar 11, 2009 6:45 pm

"yes it dose" she said "it hard when some one likes you and that happens sending them away" she said laying back on the bed her arm covering her face as a tear rolled down her cheek.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Black Heart Wed Mar 11, 2009 6:51 pm

jack moved back up the stairs and listened "thats why" he said softly , puling open the door he stepped back inside his hands raised "I know your problem and how to solve it" he said staying by the open door.
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 2116

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 11, 2009 7:00 pm

Zoe watched as Jack entered back into the hut. She stood up being defensive. "Oh really is that so."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Black Heart Wed Mar 11, 2009 7:02 pm

Jack kept his hands raise to show he wasn't going to attack her or Zoe "ever heard of a spell called Attero amor animi" he said she looked at their faces "basicly its a destroy love at heart spell , i heard it used once a lone time ago" he looked at Jess.
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 2116

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 11, 2009 7:04 pm

Zoe looked at this guy as if he had just spoken a foreign langugae. She had no idea what his deal was. "I dont know." Zoe said worriely.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 25 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 15 ... 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum