JessDarkangel and hagrid's hut - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

JessDarkangel and hagrid's hut - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

JessDarkangel and hagrid's hut

Page 2 of 25 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

JessDarkangel and hagrid's hut - Page 2 Empty Re: JessDarkangel and hagrid's hut

Post by Jessie Tyler Mon Mar 09, 2009 8:46 pm

jess looked at her "I wish a room would come vacant at the school it would make things much better" she said i could then start classes" she sighed as she pored out two cups of tea.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 4796

Back to top Go down

JessDarkangel and hagrid's hut - Page 2 Empty Re: JessDarkangel and hagrid's hut

Post by Guest Mon Mar 09, 2009 9:03 pm

Zoe nodded. "Gotcha. You never know. It might soon." Zoe said. She watched Jess pour the cups.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Mon Mar 09, 2009 9:10 pm

Walking back she picked up a small jug of milk , sitting down she pored it into the cups " help your self to a bun" she said " i had to clean this place before i could do anything."
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 09, 2009 9:14 pm

Zoe laughed a little looking aorund. "I bet. Something tells me Hagrid isn't much for house keeping." Zoe commented. She reached over to grab a bun. It was hot and she almost dropped it. "Hot hot hot."Zoe said out loud.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Wed Mar 11, 2009 6:53 am

jess smiled "no he's not" she said but as i said at lest i get sort of my privacy here, are they ok?" she asked Zoe noticing she held one of her buns.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 11, 2009 1:48 pm

Zoe nodded at Jess's comment. Privacy is always a great thing. She slowly took a bite of her bun. It was pretty hot. Finally it was cooled down enough Zoe could take a bite. "Yum. Nice." Zoe said. It was really good. "Yes they are really good."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Wed Mar 11, 2009 1:50 pm

jess smiled "thanks , my mothers recipe" she said "I will never get the hang of these rules for the classes " she pulled out a thick book from a draw on her side.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 11, 2009 1:52 pm

"NIce." Zoe said still eating her bun. Zoe looked in the direction Jess was looking. "Yikes, that is a huge book." She continued to eating while Jess looked at the book.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Wed Mar 11, 2009 1:53 pm

jess again smiled "yea and i need to read this before i can start a class" she placed it on the floor beside her "any way what was with that jack person" she said
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 11, 2009 1:55 pm

Zoe laughed a little at the disgaurded book. Then looked back at Jess. The subject had changed so fast it took Zoe a little while to catch up. "Uhm. Jack?" Zoe was a little confused. "Oh the guy from Hogesmeade. I don't know. Never seen him around before."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 25 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum