JessDarkangel and hagrid's hut - Page 4
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

JessDarkangel and hagrid's hut - Page 4 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

JessDarkangel and hagrid's hut

Page 4 of 25 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 14 ... 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

JessDarkangel and hagrid's hut - Page 4 Empty Re: JessDarkangel and hagrid's hut

Post by Guest Wed Mar 11, 2009 2:35 pm

Zoe looked at Jack. Fury feeling her from her toes. "First of all don't call me a little girl. I might be small but don't judge something by its package. Futhermore, do you see Hagrid." Zoe asked through her clenched teeth. She looked around as she said this. "Let me answer that question for you. No. So why don't you just go away and anoy someone else." Zoe stood her ground. Many years of fighting with her family had made this very easy for her. To bad that Louis wasn't anywhere around. He was about the only person who could came her down when she got like this.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

JessDarkangel and hagrid's hut - Page 4 Empty Re: JessDarkangel and hagrid's hut

Post by Jessie Tyler Wed Mar 11, 2009 2:44 pm

jess turned to face them her head hung low and her hair covering her eyes "you'd better go " she said looking at jack the sound of her voice changed by the white fangs poking from her lips as she spoke her head tipped to one side anger not clear on her face , at this moment she shared something with the two people in the hut "I am Jessica, you have a dark side i can sense it" she moved closer to him
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 4796

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 11, 2009 2:48 pm

Zoe watched Jess. If she could sense evil then why has she not noticed anything about her yet. She must be hiding it very well for Jess not to react like that around her. Zoe tilted her head to one side watching Jack react to Jess.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Black Heart Wed Mar 11, 2009 2:54 pm

Jack turned to face her his eyes turning from blue to yellow his hair grew and his nails became claws "I am Lupin " he said his voice now gravely both now stood inches apart somehting made him angry that she was at him but as he stood he changed back turning he looked at Zoe "is she always this moody or only around me?" he said with a smile "cute"
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 2116

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Wed Mar 11, 2009 2:56 pm

Jess had heard enough and lunged at him her nails clawing at him but she felt him grab her arms holding them away from him suddenly she changed back she breathed hard "ow no not again " she said now calm noticing Jack still held her by the wrists.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 11, 2009 3:01 pm

Zoe watched Jack. While Jess and Jack had their little show of beasts Zoe had had a chance to draw her wand. She felt so much better with it in her hand. "Seems like it is just you. She has never acted like tis around me. So much be just you." Zoe told him with an edge of fury in her voice.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Black Heart Wed Mar 11, 2009 3:07 pm

Jack turned to look at her "huh never had a woman react to me like this before " he said but as he finsihed he felt Jess go limp in his hands "oops, there she goes " he said piking up the now unconshiouse jess in his arms. Spoting a cot in a courner he moved to it placing jess down gently some thing made him move a strand of her hair "this is strange" he said softly
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Wed Mar 11, 2009 3:08 pm

jess felt her self become dizzy and light headed as he turned to talk to zoe then it went black her body went limp except for the sensation of some on holding her , she rested her head against what she took to be a pillow and slipped into a deep unconsiouseness
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 11, 2009 3:10 pm

Zoe rushed to Jess's side. Wand in her hand. "What did you do? Move now get out." Zoe said not touching him. She was so furious that she was having trouble containing it herself. She looked down at Jess wondering what had happened.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Black Heart Wed Mar 11, 2009 3:14 pm

Jack looked at Zoe seing how angry she was he stood up and backed away " sure , yeah , I'd better...better go." he said confused himself at why he'd reacted to her's but not Zoe's his eyes looking down at Jess as he backed out the door and out into the sun light. For am moment he sat on the bottom step puzzeled at his own reations , why had he changed ,it want' dark nor was there a full moon.
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 25 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 14 ... 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum