JessDarkangel and hagrid's hut - Page 14
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

JessDarkangel and hagrid's hut - Page 14 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

JessDarkangel and hagrid's hut

Page 14 of 25 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 19 ... 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

JessDarkangel and hagrid's hut - Page 14 Empty Re: JessDarkangel and hagrid's hut

Post by Jessie Tyler Sun Mar 15, 2009 9:08 pm

jess looked at her "you got to go?" she said looking at Zoe's face "its ok I'll be here " she said "go, go"
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 4796

Back to top Go down

JessDarkangel and hagrid's hut - Page 14 Empty Re: JessDarkangel and hagrid's hut

Post by Guest Sun Mar 15, 2009 9:15 pm

"Oh no. He has probably gone by now. I just forgot that the full moon was so close. I usually help him go into hiding. To make sure he is safe and no one follows. Then go back to get him a few days after. Its just that he has this girl around a lot now. So I'm a little worried." Zoe thought about it for a little while. "Do you have an owl on hand by any chance?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Sun Mar 15, 2009 9:17 pm

Jess looked around a cloth sat over something in a corner standing she moved it and smiled "yea ones here" she said showing her a brown spotted owl "jasper i thinks his name"
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 15, 2009 9:34 pm

Zoe looked at the owl with disbeielf. "The owls name is Jasper." She asked. After patting herslef down she found some parchment. Quickly she jotted down the following:

Jazz where are you? Have you left already? Are you alone? You better be. Do you need me?

Zoe rolled up the parchment and tied it to the owls leg. "Jasper Black. He is either in the castle or on the grounds. Sorry I wish I could help you better." She said as she took the owl and released him out the window.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Mon Mar 16, 2009 6:53 am

jess settled down for the night but she never slept her mind raced with what Jack had told her a smile still sat on her face as she thought about his kiss soon she found her self drifting into a deep sleep.

(Next day))

Jess woke to the sound of cooking she slowly opened her eyes to see jack stood beside the oven his back was to her as he cooked , she couldn't see Zoe and assumed she must have left after she fell asleep.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Black Heart Mon Mar 16, 2009 6:57 am

Jack stood cooking breakfast he knew she would be hungry and not have eaten the night before standing he pushed around the eggs and bacon in a pan he had found. Turning he placed them on two plates it was then he saw Jess awake on the bed and smiled.

"Good morning, did you sleep ok?" he asked placing the food on the plates then placing the pan back on the stove he waited for her to move to the table before he did "your freind Zoe must have left while you were asleep so i took the opertunity to make breakfast"
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 2116

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Mon Mar 16, 2009 7:02 am

Jess sat up and rubbed away the last of the sleep from her eyes "it wasn't bad" she said "but that smells better" she said as her stomach grumbled , standing she moved to the table where she sat down the smell of the food tempting her to eat . Which she did her eyes glancing across at Jack every so often.
Soon they had both eaten and she sat with a cup of coffee held in her hand "ok why are you doing this?" she asked softly her stomach now satisfied.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Black Heart Mon Mar 16, 2009 7:07 am

Jack looked across at her "I'm just finishing what my father started" he said and sighed "but I didn't realise i would become so involved " he paused for a moment then he smiled again " but i guess my father knew other wise why let me search you out" he said now sitting as he watched her drink her coffee "are you ready for tonight?" he asked
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Mon Mar 16, 2009 7:11 am

Jess sighed and nodded "if as you say i am to be truly free i have to be" she said " you said last night you'd be there with me, is that true" she asked not really expecting the same answer from him.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Black Heart Mon Mar 16, 2009 7:15 am

Jack looked down at his cup " I will be there because i have to preform the spell casting" he said "but if at any time you need me all you have to do is call out" he knew deep inside just what she ment , not being sure if what he was feeling was it for her or the fact the end of his search was near .
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 25 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 19 ... 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum